Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Lol right?

1 Like

That’s like… a farmer of vegetables buying his whole 100 acre farms worth of seeds lol.

1 Like

You know it, there is going to be serious fire flying around this place in the fall!

3 Likes

Very nice! I should have some juicy crosses coming up in the near future as well. Should be some fun times ahead of us.

2 Likes

When there’s a strain that’s like say the Unicorn hunt type…you do a group buy so it doesn’t hurt as much lol

4 Likes

Oh there will be!

1 Like

Hell lol there’ll be seeds from crosses and such, flying all over this site soon cuz

1 Like

What an interesting time to be alive and involved in such a wonderful and passionate movement. Love it.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m getting offline to spend some time with the boss…er, I mean the wife! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cyas all tomorrow

5 Likes

aliexpress.com much less expensive (cheaper) than amazon, came in about TEN days!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Got SEVEN and still need to order a couple more. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I agree, I posted the Aliexpress link first, only posted Amazon because someone said they could not get Aliexpress to work for them. I used Ali myself. It’s about half the price.

2 Likes

Ali Express is wierd for most people. The checkout process / different payees thing confuses a lot of people.

I ordered tons of 3D printer stuff from there pre-covid, took me a bit to learn the ways of ali-express, AND the difference between alibaba and ali-express LOL

4 Likes

Sounds like my issue lol :laughing: its me

Man I wish my 3d printer was in working order. I have not messed with it in a year or so because I think the x axis developed a spot where it would snag and mess up my prints. Tried troubleshooting it a ton back then but did not want to spend the money to start replacing things. Not sure if a bearing developed a sticky spot in it or what the issue is, I would love to bust it out and figure out what needs fixed on it though. I would love to print some training clips etc, hurts to not have that tool up and running :frowning:

1 Like

Shoot, I wish I had a 3d printer

PM me the details of your printer. I have a small farm of em here… Encountered many of the issues and most are simple fixes. Alignment is key. Belts can stretch and break bands (causing jerky spots) both X or Y…

1 Like

I need to plug mine in. Try some of them new fangled lst 90 degree training clips. Maybe get motivated to get it out and make a bunch for people.

3 Likes

I swear, in 10 years they will be as common as ink jets, with hopefully a ton of eco friendly filaments available by then.

They are amazing tools for sure…

1 Like

Id be making me some training clips to try them out for sure

Alright ill msg you after I am done prepping this future giveaway. :+1:

1 Like