Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Seven dragonflies

Cherokee, Choctaw, French, German, Scottish, and creole

2 Likes

Actually, eight dragonflies.

1 Like

eight, maybe 8.5

1 Like

8 and 1in the bush

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! We donā€™t know much because of an alcoholic father that was disowned.

1 Like

Did you know butterflies and dragonflies occupy the sky at different times? Dragonfly heat up in the Am while butterflies are activeā€¦when dragonflies become active in The afternoon, butterflies disappearā€¦ dragonflies hunt butterflies

2 Likes

You got it! Send me that info man. Iā€™ll send em out early next week.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Crazy. Iā€™m gonna have to look into that. Thanks!

I can believe it. This dragon fly was almost the size of my hand.

7 Likes

this place is the best so much knowledge so many generous and just plain nice folks you will love it here I couldnā€™t imagine my grow without it
edit the whole not having growmies to share with and learn from is what brought me here in the first place now NY is legal and everybody is growing but Iā€™d still rather hang out with these guys dirty dibbers and all

7 Likes

good to know! Definitely not a dirty dibber. I am just learning about strains. I only have room for 4 at a time unless I can go outside, could, but too many bugs.

2 Likes

Amazon has these 200 for 11.99 2 day delivery

changsha 200 Pcs Plant Bender, Plant Low Stress Training, Control The Growth of Plants

Brand: changsha

[3.7 out of 5 stars ](javascript:void(0)) 34 ratings

Price: $11.99

2 Likes

Busy Saturday night I see lol only 444 posts to read through. Butā€¦DAMN! Awesome display of the OG spirit, @FiveGar, @LegsMahoney, @PetalPowerseed, @misterbee, @Jinglepot , @Rhino_buddyā€¦ Just friggin awesome!
Also, congrats to all the winners.

On another note, @Donnie, a lot of the eastern Tribes use White sage, Sweetgrass and the Ceremonial Tobacco as well as Cedar for their smudges. Thatā€™s what we still do use, even out here in Oklahoma!

7 Likes

Re do the contest. Yall were all wrong. I know him and what he is called. That is Eric, the half a bee.

1 Like

Morning everyone!! Seems like youā€™ve all been busy!!! Congrats to the winners!! :fire: :clap: :clap: :clap: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thereā€™s no flower? Is growing legal for medical? If your medical program doesnā€™t have flower than it may be the only program worse than my stateā€™s, but then again if they let you grow itā€™s way better.

Smoked his ass! :laughing:

Smoked him back!

Does that mean you no longer like mine the best? :neutral_face:

Youā€™ve obviously never been camping with me. Camping trip orgies are in tents.

You think he got member of the month just for being helpful? :laughing:

Well after all your talk about killing babies I donā€™t blame her for hiding hers!

I saw a meme that said Cardi B makes music for the type of woman who washes paper plates and it feels accurate.

Morning all!

3 Likes

Damn yā€™all 300 plus replies overnight, nice work. I went full @DougDawson last night and was hanging out around the fire, dude has got the right idea, thatā€™s the way to spend an evening

2 Likes

Pagan here, and I smudge with Mugwort, the stuff grows all around my home. It wards of negative energies so we found it amusing that although I planted it in 1 small spot it seeded itself EVERYWHERE.

Iā€™m okay with this.

Good morning everyone!

8 Likes