Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Not doing any smudging but I have been looking into herbal smoking blends to mix into a chillum with some pressed hash, grew some
Chamomile this year for that exact purpose. Haven’t really gotten around to it yet though

5 Likes

Good morning all my doobie rolling friends!

5 Likes

Morning @Yetigrows!

2 Likes

Anyone feel like making breakfast?

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday!
I have 2 packs of 5 feminized gg4 autos from fastbuds that @nefrella made a generation out of. Thanks @nefrella!! One pack per person. If you want one holler

10 Likes

Morning @Yetigrows and all my other growmies! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Love some Corey!

1 Like

Holla!! Oh and good mooooooorning og!

1 Like

That sounds nice, but I don’t trust fastbuds honestly. Congrats in advance to the winners.

It’s @Qtip and @nagel420. Please send me your addies I’ll ship out tomorrow morning! Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Very OG of you @corey

1 Like

Might I ask why? I got some thru seedsman, not gg4 I think it was blueberry, gotta look at my list… only sprouts at the moment tho

I got a crystal meth and another one I cant rememebr right now from fast buds I havnt crcked yet. Is it a hermie issue? Or are they not stablized and some photo?

I had very good results from these seeds

1 Like

@Nagel420 @FiveGar I’ve seen criticism online. I couldn’t remember what the issue was specifically but I found this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Autoflowers/comments/bc0tzn/i_know_a_lot_of_you_dont_like_fastbuds_but_im_too/ekn0lhg/

Sorry @corey wasn’t trying to talk shit or anything, very nice of you to hook people up with gorilla glue.

1 Like

Lol. I know you werent. It’s all good brother!

2 Likes

I have grown several of these seeds, and they produce real nice solid sticky chunky buds. Strong smoke too. Odors are subtle but very pleasant. @Qtip @Nagel420 need those safe addies

5 Likes

Pm sent kind sir!! Thank you kindly!!!

1 Like

No problemo!

1 Like