Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Anyone for Momma Thai?
Yes all regs.3 packs

3 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

What are the parents? Thai is great. Iā€™m interested. :wink:

lol, didnā€™t you read this thread? I already got corrected for calling her a sir! sheesh! :rofl: Keep up buddy! Donā€™t wanna insult the generous ones! :smiley:

3 Likes

ive gotta get better at that stuff, i throw out ā€œmanā€ and ā€œdudeā€ and whatever other colloquialisms constantly, need to be better about not doing that so much. old habits. pretty sure i even call my wife ā€œdudeā€ without thinking about it. poor woman.

2 Likes

Originally from Seedsman.

2 Likes

I think JohnnyP uses ā€œCuzā€ alotā€¦ I gotta start using it moreā€¦ I always say sir, just outta simple respectā€¦ And mā€™am just sounds, oldā€¦ Cuz works either way :smiley:

4 Likes

lol thatā€™s a ā€˜tribal thingā€™ around Pembroke, NC the tribal seatā€¦everyone says ā€˜cuzā€™ā€¦

2 Likes

Never knew it was so hard to giveaway seeds!!:thinking::smirk::rofl:

2 Likes

Funny note @Nagel420 I recall @Bobgrows wasnā€™t a bro.

Ironically I have used DUDE as a genderless pronoun for some time now as one of my best friends of near 30 years, a Scottish/Polish woman covered in tattoos wrists to neck to ankles and a Doctorate in communications does the same and I picked it up from herā€¦

ā€¦granted she lived and taught in Dallas, Texas for many years and thatā€™s when she started it.

Was better than calling each other ā€œFuckheadā€ all the time :laughing:

4 Likes

@FiveGar are you still interested in Momma Thai?

The Thai? hell Iā€™ll toss a dibs in for that!

3 Likes

well if no one if jumping on it, iā€™ll go ahead and say dibs on the momma thai!

1 Like

What can I say lol Iā€™ve always had a soft spot for Thai, since the early 70s lol

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed & @OldSchoolNewKid you guys got them. Send info

2 Likes

On the topic of gender identify, my workplace is an artist-run charity and I use genderless pronouns exclusively now because everyone has their own unique experience and inclusivity is important. There are some variations to this like ā€œDudeā€ and ā€œBruvā€ which still poke out, where Bruv exclusively when I know Iā€™m dealing with someone that identifies as a male.

Also, living in Toronto itā€™s just both the respectful and the safer thing to do. :wink:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6).