Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

They’ll be showing up like rain!! Dropping in! :laughing:

1 Like

yeah, @EugeneDebs420 debs started not only Apollo Ape, but also a soloberry cant remember if 2 or 3, and black snow as well.

2 Likes

The next regular photo seeds I pop will be Apollo Ape :gorilla:

4 Likes

Would you be kind to tell us again the background about Apollo Ape!? It’ll always come in handy!! If you know what I mean! Words from a potential future farmer! :sunglasses: :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Hell yes, nice. I scooped some aliendog. Alien OG’s lineage looks killer.

3 Likes

@Abbbian

Apollo Ape (Apollo 11g f4 x Rare Darkness)
[Bodhi Seeds x Rare Dankness]

i only grew one tester a while back so i can’t say much about them. i opened a jar recently and it smelled like cheese funk and maybe raw fruit of some type. the only complaint i had about it was that it could have been stronger, but that was only one opinion. i expect some good stuff from it, otherwise i wouldn’t have released it.

6 Likes

It sure is good enough for me!! LOL! :upside_down_face: Thank you!

bodhi of bodhi seeds described the apollo 11g as having the smell of pineapple cheetos, so he wasn’t far off.

2 Likes

Hey @TestOfOath :smiley:

Thanks again!!!

5 Likes

Curious to see how this cheese is going to come in… though I love it, it seems strange to be coming from a plant, but what do I know?

1 Like

There are beans dropping here like crazy!! :stuck_out_tongue: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :blush: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

yeah, if you haven’t yet you’re going to run into some really funky smells of all types. i’ve smelled fruit that may not even exist… it’s weird.

3 Likes

Cheese fruit mmmmm

2 Likes

and who knew you could smell the color purple,. lol edit: or taste.

5 Likes

Most people who have done shrooms or acid know that lol…

2 Likes

I’ve been snatching bits and pieces of buds of my OG Kush, and they are just a bit dry, and I’m trying them… Man, it’s a funky discovery… lots of pine smells, like fragrant but it does remind you of a smelly detergent… Weird indeed!!!

But every exhaling brings a feeling of gratitude of being my own, born, bred, fed and harvested!!!

5 Likes

imagine smoking 1000 years ago and smelling burnt rubber (prior to burning it i meant)

1 Like

would not call that rubber lol

Think once stoked, they’d go like, “Wonder whether someone will one day make this not available, at least forbidden, pass me the burning ash, please!?”

Sounds strange but some people are known to be able to smell colour, not sure how that works though

3 Likes

Synesthesia. My ex had a version of it where names and numbers had colors associated with them. Not sure about smells.

2 Likes