Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Stoned ideas disappear fast m’man…lol

4 Likes

Yes but the auto didn’t auto. Had to switch light schedule.

3 Likes

Got a nice new pile of that Spacebound Ape today from @anonymous4289, guess there will be some more of these going out soon :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I have one but would not know how to make the calculations from lumens to PAR or ppf? would love to have something along those lines it anyone has it… Thanks!!

2 Likes

The problem is that you can’t do a true conversion as they don’t read the same things. Check out this post above.

1 Like

Sounds interesting

2 Likes

Exactly, intensity of light does not correlate to appropriate light spectrum!!

I have a light meter though! Wish I could do something with it!! lol!

1 Like

they’re actual name is Apollo Ape. (Apollo 11 g f4 x rare darkness)

5 Likes

@DougDawson

glad they made it in one piece.

1 Like

LOL, yeah sorry. Thought everyone would recognize them by now.

2 Likes

yeah, i knew what you meant of course, just didn’t want to confuse anyone

1 Like

I actually have a package of those . Thanks again .

1 Like

Think I won the Apollo Ape before, so I won’t try, DIBs! sorry, fingers are naughty! :roll_eyes:

Haven’t gone through the whole pile yet but fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Farmer Abbbian’s backpack is getting heavy over there heh.

2 Likes

Now I believe I owe you a huge Thank you!! @JohnnyPotseed! Look!! Psyched!!

Have a slight sensation I’ve just opened Pandora’s Box! :neutral_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :upside_down_face: :fire: :cold_face: :laughing: :hugs: :rofl: :pray: :clap:

7 Likes

Ok, going to keep my smart ass comments to myself so as not to offend anyone but you all know what I am thinking. ROFLMAO

4 Likes

Considering a safe!! Ok, now I’m pushing!! But the arsenal is simply intimidating!! LOL!

1 Like

How about that!!? No dibs for me!! A huge thank you to @anonymous4289 and @DougDawson , now, don’t even dare asking… am I pleased!? You bet!!! One has to love OG!! :cowboy_hat_face: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

it’s crazy to think that these Apollo Ape seeds that everyone is getting will one day be buds ready to be smoked. i can’t wait to see things progress.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think about that with all the pollen I sent out. It’s really cool to watch things develop. The person who said they were doing the journal for the AA should be starting soon.

2 Likes