Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Thank you @corey. means a lot! and thank you for helping kinda “push” me into this! def want to be a good active member of this community! just came here with nothing, 1 bag seed in a buddy’s tent, and tight budget… now i have seeds, my own tent, and finally have a light coming!

10 Likes

I’m outta love bud. Way to go

3 Likes

Now that’s a success story bud, only going to get better from here.

5 Likes

heart

I feel like the cameraderie here grew two sizes today.

9 Likes

plus my first plant is looking good and getting close to harvest! need to get back over to my buddys to check up on her… not being at my place really kinda forces the LITFA method lol

3 Likes

If you need coin flips, washers, and envelopes pm me and I’ll mail you some supplies

7 Likes

Need a bigger pool of likes, cant throw enough love around!

2 Likes

Important thing is we know we love one another

5 Likes

would you be willing to send me some coin flips and washers too? I can afford the envelopes

1 Like

The kind with seeds in them preferrably

I’ll supply the seeds :joy:

1 Like

Are you serious?! man i’m speechless! you are one hell of an OGer!
Thank you just doesn’t do justice bud!

4 Likes

Send me your Addy and I’ll send you some. Just you and new kid. That’s it. I have a late shift on the farm tonight gotta go. Have fun everyone

6 Likes

Send me your Addy I’ll send you so supplies I gotta go. Peeps are messing up hooking up the sprayers. Much love guys

6 Likes

@corey is that a morel mushroom in your profile pic?

1 Like

Goodnight @corey , don’t work too hard brother.

2 Likes

This was pretty damn inspiring guys. BRAVO :clap:t2: Makin me all emotional and ISH

3 Likes

so i got one more 3 pack to share!.. how about some Black Poison Skunk x Strawberry Lotus from @catapult :thinking:

3 Likes

strawberry lotus sounds good. is that a bodhi strain?

2 Likes

These autos? @OldSchoolNewKid

1 Like