Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

alrighty. gotta walk my pup one last time before bed… I’m beat as well…

G’nite all you fine peeps!

2 Likes

408 new posts! Missed out on some excitement, congrats to all the winners :grinning::smiley::+1:

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking 400 post

Congrats to the winners

2 Likes

Only 500 posts to read for catching up!! Well, 485 it says :rofl: :rofl: ‘ONLY’… nope i ain’t gonna do it! :smirk: :sunglasses:
I can see by what I glanced at there was a good time here last night though!
OGSantaDD up to his usual lol And @Oldtimerunderground tossing in some fun also!
I may get around to doing some catch up…
Grow On!

4 Likes

OK OK… so I got bored just sitting here, and did end up reading everything to get caught up! lol Another really fun night indeed, Also thnx to @corey and @OldSchoolNewKid for the giveaways they did!
Congrats to all the winners.
@Oldtimerunderground… you, my friend, are devious! :rofl: I love it!

7 Likes

Found out acid and OG don’t mix just now, can’t even keep it all coherent lol

7 Likes

I’ve come to learn the hard way acid does not mix with lots of things, and water especially does not mix into acid.

Edit- On the bright side you woke up at home, good morning.

2 Likes

You’ll always wake up… SOMEWHERE, am I right? :sunrise::sunrise_over_mountains:

Out of likes and still euphoric lol how’s everyone hanging this morning?

Anyone remember short shriveled and always to the left?

And now I had to Google where I even remembered it from

3 Likes

Who wants to guess why drugs and drugs don’t go together? Someone forgot to plug their cloner back in after taking pics during the onset of an acid trip last night, was 30/32 made it but who wants to take bets on now??

Real upset with myself right now 🥲

5 Likes

Damn cuz…that sux. But plug everything back in and hope for the best! Them babies are tougher than ya realize. I speak from experience lol havin ‘been there done that’

edit… Just give em a good misting and hope! Wait and see…

3 Likes

Kicked myself in the dick, plugged her back in and gave everything a spritz… Just so happened to be the same night when I opened the holes in the cover to release the humidity too, just all around bad job on my end

Dayyum, that sucks. Been there done that :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

How ya feelin today @JohnnyPotseed ??

1 Like

@DougDawson The Bluenose seeds arrived safely, thank you.

1 Like

@corey - This is why I have 8 plants sitting in a tent fattening up to make seeds to fill my part of the vacuum :smiley: Didn’t have seeb to give away so I’m making more than I can afford* to give away! (*postage costs joke)

@Oldtimerunderground - Your number guessing game got this stuck in my head!

@TestOfOath - a friend of my sister used to always drop acid and then disappear during parties… the game at the end of the party was to find him. The trick to winning is looking for a small confined place as that’s where he always ended up: curled asleep in some small tight cramped space. Once we found him INSIDE a tree in the neighbours yard. Good times. Never touched the stuff myself cause I grew Amazon Cubensis to fly via the mind’s eye. My heart to yours for the “Cloner Incident”.

Congrats to all the winners and a solid awesome possum to @corey & @OldSchoolNewKid for making the fun times happen!

5 Likes

@corey way to call out the hoarders and amp them up and having them realize this is a community site …share the wealth over grow the world !! :v: I think @Abbbian needs to do a couple give aways lmao …a lot of these give aways “parties” happen when I’m sleeping

3 Likes

Ya I usually miss them all too. All good though, not like I’m in desperate need lol. I passed out after midnight and still woke up to two hundred and something posts. Sheesh! This place is hoppin late nights huh ?

2 Likes

Oh that’s great :laughing: I would put them on my buddy’s truck that he’s overly obsessed with.

Of course you start asking classic rock questions when I’m not around :smile: That’s my bread and butter! Although I didn’t know about the Bowie long hair league I saw further up.

12345? That sounds like the combination for an idiot’s luggage!

Dude that’s evil. I love it :laughing:

1 Like

tough trying to be a musician huh…

not carey’s best but not his worst either

2 Likes

Fantastic, you are most welcome. Happy growing.

1 Like