Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Hey guys! Yes sir that is a morel mushroom. I’m a super avid shroom hunter. I think I like it more then deer hunting

2 Likes

Still no offers from growers on the Acapulco Gold ?

1 Like

Hey friend, I would love to do that, a giveaway, but don’t think I either have the means or the conditions to do so at the moment. I did get a ton of beans and I intend to pop them, reason why I don’t even go to the seed trading thread, simply because I do not have any beans to trade. I do have deep respect and admiration for the ones who do and are able to do it, especially the ones who come up with their own creations as a number of breeders here… Still a newbie, but even this has been slowly changing!! Are you able to throw a giveaway!? If yes, dibs! :pray: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face: A great weekend to all of us!!

2 Likes

I would probly take you up on that. I am a big fan of old school strains to smoke. But… I cant do it. I am in the beginning stages af my own seed run. The Dragonblood Hashplant. Only a couple weeks in.

6 Likes

Man, these plants are looking grand!! There has to be a good farmer looking after them!! Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hell man, jump in there and get yer feet wet. LOL

1 Like

Doing it!! Have a Blue Cookies, an MTP and a GB x Tomahawk going, besides my OG Kush ones…!

1 Like

You been a busy little OG’er, haven’t you?

1 Like

Guess so LOL! in between surviving and not getting hit! :crazy_face: :face_with_head_bandage: and learning a lot!! I’ll try to post a few pics of these ladies… They’ll be going into flowering from tomorrow on… I hope! But yeah, since January, a regular here! And have always liked it!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :blush: OG!

1 Like

I wanna scream “yes me! please! Been looking for these a while and I wanna do the thing!”…

BUT. I know this can’t happen until 2022 and that ain’t cool. :wilted_flower:

2 Likes

You see!? One’s gotta have a bigger boat for that kinda shark man!!

In other words: Effing responsibility!!

Oh i’ve got the boat… but it’s the chronons I’m short on. As it stands I’ve already got on the go:

1. Kosher Kush S1 run (1st attempt at STS)
  2. 4x strains in pairs, to be hit with 2 types of pollen (1st attempt at crossing strains)
  3. Solo Cup 2021 (setting up an auto watering system for 6x cups… maybe 8. All Autos from OG love)
  4. The “Italian Neighbour Mystery Strain” (this JUST happened. Going to put the cuttings in the mini cloner after lunch.)

…Okay you’re right @Abbbian ; if i had a bigger boat I’d jump on this… :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s great! You definitely don’t need many plants after what we saw what doug did. I hope everything turns out brother

1 Like

I’ll remember that just in case no takers by then lol

2 Likes

You do have a full plate my friend! Damn!

1 Like

@corey I would be honored and love to have the Acapulco Gold seeds!! I read this going down in here when i got up this morning and couldn’t believe no one wanted them!

edit… I do have room, and even if I didn’t lol I’d make the room!

13 Likes

There it is, Acapulco Gold finds a grower and a legend at that. Very cool @JohnnyPotseed .

4 Likes

You do know it’s for a seed run right? There’s no guidelines except for a chilled grow. Just update us on here. That’s it. O and you gotta give 90 percent of what you make away

5 Likes

That’s one my grampa grew on his farm to sell … I grew up on that farm tending it!

5 Likes

Funny enough it’s keeping me sane.

@corey : thank you!

1 Like