Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

There’s so much variance though it seems, but somehow companies like sweet seeds are able to offer the same types over and over. I mean, I saw @anon98660487 's autos, and they are like just a branch on mine. If I had his as my first I probably would have never looked at an auto again. But I found some that appealed to my love of purple, and was pleasantly surprised so far. Truth be known, that prompted me to learn to make my own seed. But man, the thought of not just selfing one, but crossing for different profiles, different colors or growth patterns, it just makes me feel like a mad scientist.

I am curious though, will the nice yields and color come thru? Time will tell, but you can be dang sure I’ll be journaling that entire experience! :smiley:

AND!!! Guess what arrived in the mail today? Oh yes, my Devil’s Creams are getting started tonight :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have a bud room that’s entirely dedicated to Autos at the moment. 20hrs on 4 off lighting. About 200 or so, soon to be 250 in a few days and over 300 in a couple weeks.
I’m loving them!

And they’re showing the love back lol

4 Likes

Room for a cot in there? That smell has gotta be intoxicating!

2 Likes

OK folks, time for me to get offline and spend time with the boss…er, I mean the wife!
Cyas tomorrow

5 Likes

Have a pleasant evening my friend.

1 Like

@Abbbian im not able to do a give away as much as I’d like let’s say that … on that note let’s try to give away these. blueberry jack herre feminized autoflowers!!!I have only grown two of them out real low stature only about a half ounce yield on my part only had them in 32 oz cups

Was ten but I just lost one :grin:

6 Likes

Blueberry jack herer, that’s a new combo to me.

1 Like

Just waiting to see a crowd then will post the question !

3 Likes

Well here’s the question !

What year was my dog born and how old does that make him ?

Will check back later !

2 Likes

2014 / 7 human years, and 49 dog years…

1 Like

LOL! It’s down in your pants!!! Beautiful buds!! Congrats!!

I hope you’re right because I’m getting dizzy reading that many posts.

2 Likes

How about a pic of him as a hint…

Otherwise 2017, 4 years, 28 dog years?

1 Like

I’d say 2013, 8 years old, and he’s from 50 to 55 years old, human!!

2011, 9 human years, 63 dog years

There’s a pets post… With a pic… As well as pics of his goats eating his plants :wink:

2 Likes

Well, can we really guess his dog’s age by looking at his goats!? Is that a tip? :astonished:

well, there may, or may not, be a pic of his dog there. just sayin’…

Not that I wanna lower my chances :wink: LOL but fair is fair :smiley:

1 Like

12 years old. 84 dog years

1 Like

born 2018 making him 3 years in human years, 21 in dog years if you go by the x7, 28 if you go by the more recent and more supported by science age. How Old is My Dog in Human Years? Dog to Human Years Chart

1 Like