Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Shop vac less work

1 Like

If you ever feel sad, just remember the world is about 4.534 billion years old and that you somehow managed to exist at the same as Eminem.

5 Likes

ya know. I got one down there too. literally 20ft away. doh! just never thought to use it LOL ya know, its more for wet messes here

2 Likes

Canā€™t hate on the guy for producing records under contract.

Hate on the long chain of producers and executives that marketed his angry, drug fueled, misogynistic drivel to the youth.

Besides he has a couple good tracks, and I say this as someone who is not an Eminem fan.

6 Likes

No sharks :shark: tonight

3 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

Catching anything?

1 Like

nope nothing but LIKES and thatā€™s ok lol

11 Likes

7 Likes

Dibs plus a few

2 Likes

HOARDiculture

1 Like

image haha never thought of that image

4 Likes

yes you did

Damn! Such an awesome, inspiring thing to see this morning!! So many OGers giving out seeds, not just old timers here but new faces as well! Way to go, @Justanadachuka , @Sasquatch, @Qtip, @blendmedmedman!!
This warms my heart to see! A big Congrats to all the lucky winners!

10 Likes

Iā€™ve got to stop falling asleep so early, this thread lights up late night. Dad life puts a hurting even on your digital social life :joy:

3 Likes

we were staying busy with out you

2 Likes

lol I can see that! Just grand too!

editā€¦ As down as Iā€™ve been the past few days, this sure made me feel better! I just hope the doc tomorrow can fix whateverā€™s ailing me!

7 Likes

it was a grand time i had a tin foil hat and even stuck my head in the over just to help so people couldnt read my mind, lol but it worked out

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: good thing the oven wasnā€™t onā€¦or is it electric? :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like