Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Ok no problem

1 Like

depending on how many you want to get rid of i know of a great field for the johnny appleseed. better than the trash can for sure.

1 Like

I’ll give them away if people want them before I just trash them for sure they will all be available lol

5 Likes

I’d be interested in tryin a few, probably some gold in them Genetics :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone who has a surplus of any types of Auto strains. PM me plz. Lookin to collect Autos for next Summer. Thanks :blush:

3 Likes

so free clones. the mother of the current seed run here:

i am rooting cuts now, and they are just about ready. i think she’s special and would like to share. full disclosure: i haven’t grown her sinsemilla yet so i can’t say as to finishing times. my best guess is less than 10 weeks. i haven’t seen any signs of intersex expressions.
she looks likes she leans to f13.
i have never shipped clones and will need any tips that you guys have. this will be US only and free. right now i have 3 available.

8 Likes

Already made a deal bud. Sorry I didn’t see your post right away it didn’t last long. Thank you for responding bud!

1 Like

I heard all the cool Americans are shipping clones over the border these days :laughing:

Seriously kidding haha but I am jealous of the options you Americans have!

4 Likes

No worries. Shoulda DMd ya. Always wanted to try some of terps gear. :wink:

1 Like

No problem buddy I’m sure I’ll have plenty

1 Like

I’m down for a cut if ones available
I shipped rooted cuts in ziplock bags spray a lil water/H2O2 mixture

2 Likes

If you end up with extras, I would be down to take a pinch. :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You got it I know there will be plenty

2 Likes

If you’re shipping cuts, the easiest way is…take a Paper Tower, cut it in HALF LENGTHWISE, fold it, put the Cut stem inside at the end, start rolling it up (you can put SEVERAL Cuts in one Paper Towel section), continue rolling, spray the rolled Paper Towel, saturating it. Press the WET portion, leaving it moist. Place Cut in Sandwich-sized Ziploc Bag (Label that Bag). You can then put 5 - 10 into GALLON-size Ziploc Bag. Squeeze the air out, put inside Box and send. Long-winded, but works!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

This is perfect! I’d concur @misterbee ! Nice explanation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

all of them are spoken for.
i will have more available at a later date.

2 Likes

ok now imma do seeds

10 sets of 3 packs:
chocolate diesel x a11 x f13xa11 aka: saturn V
beyond the brain x a11 x f13xa11 aka Voyager II
jacalyn tnt.
message me your details to get in on it. these will be send via untracked snail mail.

16 Likes

Cool offer bud, I have lots of seeds right now but I am sure they will be well met by some lucky grower.

4 Likes

I would take the Chocolate Diesel cross!

2 Likes

I would love some seeds if there is some still available