Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Yes sir and same here , I purchased the beans from Federation and Next Generation seeds so I know it’s straightf

1 Like

Oh btw @lunchpale I did eventually find which Romulan I have going here. It’s the old Bodhi’s. So I trust this one lol

2 Likes

Now that’s some pretty dang good news bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol i thought you might like to hear that and then realized I had forgotten to let you know I had found the info.

2 Likes

When you get that straight Romulan run accomplished, remember me please.
:pray:

5 Likes

Hey all If you were interested in the Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno hermie seed or the mwcb pheno x c99 here’s the link so I can keep up with who all wanted them

2 Likes

hey johnny! any pics of the romulans end product ? was it hit with the same genetics ? would love to see if your not busy in your jungle lol

2 Likes

There is no end product as yet lol they’re still in the process of making the seeds! they’ve only been pollinated a little over a week or so…

1 Like

Johnny, I think 204 meant pictures of what your earlier run buds looked like of that strain.

1 Like

That’s ok, lol I just don’t have any pictures of any ‘earlier run buds’ of Romulan…since I haven’t ran her much before! I ran some clones out for test but that was this past winter/spring lol no pics of it

I only just started taking a lot of pics this year when I started my threads/grow logs

6 Likes

I definitely would be interested in your CBD work that’s for sure. :+1:

3 Likes

I as well.

2 Likes

to those who i am giving seeds to: i said i would mail out today, but i had a ballast go bad in the grow room so i didn’t make it to to the post office.
tomorrow it shall be done.

11 Likes

@chonix

Oh! My First Seed Chuck. This is so exciting. Send me a message where to.

7 Likes

Man that sucks hopefully everything is ok.

i got it switched out. the back up is brand new so its running fine. it just took most of the day.

2 Likes

would certainly be interested in your cbd work as well

1 Like

Send me your address and with luck the seed faerie will make a visit.

1 Like

was that the same genetics as Sebring’s WMCB ?

:peace_symbol: -

2 Likes

Yup thats where I got it

2 Likes