Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

lol I told him the same thing @lunchpale! We always were on the same page about this preservation/seed run the two of us came together on! :laughing: :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

You Both are AWESOME :ok_hand:

4 Likes

For sure between your and my Romulan girls there will be plenty I am sure , I have some wonderful collaborations that a few of us are running and some very cool Romulan crosses to come , I hope we can find a few people to run them @JohnnyPotseed

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have some autobotz reg auto pollen soon. Iā€™d gladly share as I know thereā€™s plenty for those Iā€™ve already promised some too. :wink:

7 Likes

BIG thanks to @Banquo for the SpaceWiz
Also a belated BIG thanks to @repins12!
And @ReikoX, your JLOxGW from FSF landed safely!

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be in need of a non crossed Romulan strain at first, since this is what my wife tryed last night and it helped her. But yes, Iā€™d also try out some crosses of it as well if possible. Since I can grow 49 plants now. Iā€™ll be running a bunch in party cups, like testers or pheno hunting ect. While I have 10x 2 gal pots going for my main supply

4 Likes

How are those auto bots growing for you?
Do you like them? Or meh?
Are you planning on F-gen-ing them?

2 Likes

All good as I am a little ways from getting it all to happen but Chem D and Airborne G13 are a couple of the ones to come

1 Like

I did a Dinafem CBD and Cherry Wine (CBD) cross. I have not tested it but dropped a few seeds yesterday. I am going to run a few to see what I got. Not sure if any would be interested in some.

4 Likes

They grow fast! And the female is slightly behind the male, but is starting to bud out nicely. Her spacing is optimal to make a nice solid cola. Thereā€™s already shriveled pistols on her so Iā€™m hoping to see some seeds forming sooner than later. They are just in my veg tent sitting next to each other. Nothing but those flowering indoors right now, so Im feeling safe. Just gotta mist everything down before I switch back to flowering light cycle. :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one Iā€™m doing. Straight Romulan x Romulan. Although I did hit a couple other strains with some of the pollen, I doubt thereā€™ll be many seeds from that.

2 Likes

Fabulous :ok_hand: much respect :pray:

1 Like

Yes sir and same here , I purchased the beans from Federation and Next Generation seeds so I know itā€™s straightf

1 Like

Oh btw @lunchpale I did eventually find which Romulan I have going here. Itā€™s the old Bodhiā€™s. So I trust this one lol

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s some pretty dang good news bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol i thought you might like to hear that and then realized I had forgotten to let you know I had found the info.

2 Likes

When you get that straight Romulan run accomplished, remember me please.
:pray:

5 Likes

Hey all If you were interested in the Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno hermie seed or the mwcb pheno x c99 hereā€™s the link so I can keep up with who all wanted them

2 Likes

hey johnny! any pics of the romulans end product ? was it hit with the same genetics ? would love to see if your not busy in your jungle lol

2 Likes

There is no end product as yet lol theyā€™re still in the process of making the seeds! theyā€™ve only been pollinated a little over a week or soā€¦

1 Like