Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Am I TL3? I think Im just TL2 not sure where to check

2 Likes

Hahah. Thanks @bassman5420 . Sorry for the confusion. I changed jobs, now I don’t have as much time to spend on here. But these are definitely my people. :heart::heart:

3 Likes

All good buddy, I got ya covered. :+1:

1 Like

Your memeber=tl2

1 Like

yeah, Member = TL2, Regular is TL3, you have member

1 Like

No problem @Cormoran . They created Regular Emeritus designation just because people drop levels when they don’t read enough and it was not fair that they lost their position on seed runs. That was it’s whole purpose.

1 Like

I been visiting everyday for like a month since I joined > : ) in due time ill be tl3 lol

sebring the boss for showing me this place on his site

3 Likes

I got my Oldschool Member badge when I posted in the “original Overgrow” thread but had them remove it for me as I was not on the original OG so I didn’t deserve it.

2 Likes

Oh and for those interested in the whole Troll / Goat thing it’s from the Norwegian Fairy Tale The Three Billy-Goats Gruff :grinning:

5 Likes

Dang. I was around here back in 99. I’m sure you deserve it in some way or another. :laughing:

1 Like

Takes more than just time. Maybe ask a mod what else you need to gain levels. :wink:

1 Like

I thought he was T3 also, Come back and Play @DougDawson, come back and play.

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that joined in the giveaway! More to come in the future! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

10 Likes

Happy Halloween OverGrow!!! Where my early morning people at? I wanna give you some seeds if you’re in the USA.

What I’m offering is an autoflower polyhybrid. These are regular seeds, not feminized. It’s something I created when I made the Space Wiz F2’s that I gave out awhile back. I had a really nice Mephisto freebie going at the time, and she got some pollen. It was Heisenberg Special x 3 Bears OG, and the pollen came from a Space Wiz F1 male. Space Wiz lineage is Pluto OG x (Double Grape x Tropical Wiz). So what I’m offering today is a 5-strain mashup that I’ve been calling “Pentagram”. It’s a total genetic crapshoot, but maybe you’re into that?

I have 6 vials with 6 seeds in each for the first 6 USA people to @ me or direct reply to this comment. Happy Halloween OGs! :jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

Happy Halloween @Banquo

1 Like

@Banquo happy Halloween!!

1 Like

@Banquo most people dont wanna be @ed at and youre asking for it. Silly @Banquo

Im in. Male space wiz dad so reg autos yes?

I both direct replied and @ed twice. I get 3 vials?

1 Like

@Banquo What’s up stranger?! Haven’t chatted with you in a while. Happy Halloween!

1 Like

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: @Banquo

1 Like

Only 5 so far by my count. Who will wake up next . . .

2 Likes