Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Yes! @cannabliss and of course you. Sorry I was rushed when I posted that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would be happy for a pinch or so, have some females autos going now

2 Likes

You ever see some of those pure afghanis that were floating around in the 90s?Thier seeds were were so tiny it was like trying to keep poppy seeds almost.Those dried up as soon as the Afghan war kicked off.They had the most beautiful pine smell to them and the buds looked like little Christmas trees.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll keep you posted. It all depends on what I get from him. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Interested in some Pollen yeah, just a small amount. Even to dust some budsā€¦
Whatā€™s the Genetics background?

1 Like

Hereā€™s what I know. :grin:

2 Likes

Autobotz = Skunk 47 x Super Auto Tao x Carebears

Itā€™s ok @Rhino_buddy not really interested in this one, sorry brotherā€¦

1 Like

No worries friend. Just throwing it out there. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good to see you my friend! Donā€™t be a stranger. :wink:

@DougDawson if you could spare any of those PPP beans, I would gladly take them brother!

1 Like

Sure brother, I am happy to send a few along. PM me an address and I will get some off to you.

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Hey guys the signup sheet for my giveaway is live right now. Whoever mentioned they were interested the other day get your butts in there!

12 Likes

Sennnnnd it!

1 Like

Anybody want to trade some fem. Photos for a pack of terp_fi3nd seeds. 10 count.

1 Like

Deemz x pineapple Meatball

2 Likes

Anyone have the time , patience, room and the want to do some hunting within some seeds ?

2 Likes

Of course we do

Someone mention free seeds lol as if I donā€™t have enough to grow !

3 Likes

Being fully transparent what happened was the '79 Maui wowie cherry bomb pheno hermied and self pollinated and pollinated the c99 .

I just harvested the c99 and she has alot of fully mature beans , the Maui wowie isnā€™t ready yet but shim has plenty beans growing as well .

Not going to hurt my feelings if Noone wants any of them , just thought Iā€™d offer them to whoever wants them before I just trash them. I donā€™t have the space to hunt through them for just head stash .

5 Likes