5 Likes

Greetings from the Netherlands

7 Likes

Welcome to the gathering.

5 Likes

Yes my firts grow Guerilla Outdoor

3 Likes

For all the European homies!
@Going2fast is dishin out some fire later.

5 Likes

We had our elections on wednesday. Netherlands has turned into some kind of neo-nazi state now too :disappointed:

7 Likes

ā€¦but heā€™s kinda handsome for a dictator :joy:

1 Like

Political talk has no place here on og

4 Likes

Until facists take OG down :rofl:

6 Likes

haha you could be me. Happy to have a fella around

2 Likes

Haha Thanks Bro, the way I see it, OG is full of fellas like us. With love for the same plant.

3 Likes

Hey folks, has anyone finished their limon blanco?
Iā€™ve just sparked a joint from the crit itā€™s certainly lemony, the buds on it grew spindly and leafy so 5th week I cut everything except the top.

The 2nd one is more appealing to look at but itā€™s still drying.

Iā€™ll post a few pics in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

Hop on in fellaā€™s!

:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Nice one, thank you @blowdout2269

@gidionumm :uk: you might want to join in?

4 Likes

A few limon blanco picsā€¦

#2 grew strange spindly looking buds so I cut everything except the top 1/3rd
(3rd pic down).

Iā€™ve had a couple of joint and itā€™s seriously lemony, i like it :star_struck:

@Dirt_Wizard many thanks to you for putting me onto them itā€™s a nice smoke!

17 Likes

Thatā€™s like REAL AFGHANI there doggie! Look at those leaf shapes and colors, thatā€™s prehistoric meets modern for sure, Iā€™m glad you got that free fire!

10 Likes

So, has anyone tried the legal weed? Is the stuff from FYTA Company sold in the Dutch coffeeshops any good?

I noticed that they have Amnesia there! I gotta say I like that they have some European varieties available, and not just the usual Tangies and Cookiesā€¦ But Iā€™m interested about their 3 Chems too.

In Switzerland, they also have some really interesting stuff availableā€¦ Friesland and I believe some locally developed varieties.

Iā€™m trying to take a trip to 'Dam as soon as possible. These are some interesting times, and Iā€™d like to witness it firsthand.

Hopefully weā€™ll see some real oldschool players get a foothold in the business. Anyone here already transitioning to the legal market?

3 Likes
1 Like

Idk bro, I wouldnā€™t touch anything unless it was illegal lol

4 Likes