Free seeds if you

I just read through my flower shop thread and saw that @MadScientist called dibs on these while they where still in the womb. Lol.
His are excluded from the list, which means…

We have 3 true og x z6 (edit)
And 1 GSC s1 x z6 left

8 Likes

cookies would be nice… pure ogs are hell for me to manage l

1 Like

i’d like in suprize me bro lol

1 Like

Alrighty gentlemen.
Two Specimen X/true OG x Z6 left

2 Likes

Is it to late to get in on this not sure if this is an old posting I’m new here came from grasscity

1 Like

Is the GSC S1 from ethos?

1 Like

ill take whatever haha

1 Like

Hey there @Blowingupjake, anything still around?

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Edit: too slow on the opportunity

1 Like

It does seem that way anyone out there with gsc or any kind of kush

1 Like

@Blowingupjake If I’m not late ill be pleased to test of the Gsc I’m in the hunt of strains for my conditions so it will be good keep hunting for medicines cheers and happy growing

3 Likes

I would be able to run a couple if you like, everything I currently have are going outdoors in about another week, so I will have room for some indoors if there are any left…Grow on @Blowingupjake

I’d run some seeds for ya @Blowingupjake up in Fort Collins area just North my hopefully soon to be ladies will be moving out doors soon so light space is available!

Edit; looks like I might be a tad late! Let me know if something doesn’t fall through!

I would have loved to grow this for you sounds like a keeper. But alas I am in clean out mode for those mites and have to wait awhile to start over.

Not mites! I had a spider mite infestation in my garden outside a few years ago so I drew sugar lines leading from my plants to the ant hills and in about 1 month I was mite free didn’t lose ANY plants and to rid myself of the ants I just put sugar water jars around my plants and they all went for a swim. . . Don’t think it’ll work that good indoors though lol

6 Likes

that’s one i’ve never heard. crazy. sounds great.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I call it fighting fire with fire lol ants are a natural enemy too a lot of plant pests BUT can also be a big pest too that’s why you gotta get rid of them as soon as the tasty treats your feeding them (your original pest problem) are gone but lucky for us they are one of the easiest to get rid of. But remember THEY DO NOT WORK FOR APHIDS the ants seem to keep the aphids like cattle so they have constant supply and never fully get rid of them lol who would have thought

4 Likes

“Ants and aphids share a well-documented symbiotic relationship, which means they both benefit mutually from their working relationship. Aphids produce a sugary food for the ants, in exchange, ants care for and protect the aphids from predators and parasites.”

more @

7 Likes

Oh awesome working together and sharing the love in the most unusually of circumstances. . . Kind of like our amazing og community lol

3 Likes

Hi everyone, my apologies for the delay! I was camping for the holiday weekend.
It looks like @Fresherbs and @Kingaizen69 were the last two spots.

For you guys like @Tinytuttle who are local, give me a shout if you didn’t make the cut.

I will be sending pm’s to those of you who are on the list in the coming days.
For those of you who did not make the list, I’m sorry! I wish I had enough seeds and postage to give to all of you but at this point I can’t. OG is a great community and this will not be the last opportunity :blush:

Thanks again everyone!

Stay hazed
Jake

P.s. @DavesNotHere nah man, my friend and I selfed the forum cut to get the s1’s.

12 Likes