Free seeds, Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana (All Gone)

Just send me a self addressed stamped envelope to the PO box on the return address and I’ll hook you up with some more slaps. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Just keeping everyone updated, I have shipping stickers and seeds sorted out. Waiting on bubble mailers from amazon still!

11 Likes

It took me like 4 months to get seeds to people in my giveaway some time back, for the most part people were ok with it, but that was a looong time. You are golden man!

Actually, thanks for going thru with this for us.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Bubble mailers arrived but shipping may be slightly delayed because it’s going to cost around $380 to ship out to everyone I promised.

7 Likes

Why not just do a padded envelope and do snail mail?

3 Likes

I will pay for my own shipping if that helps the situation, NP!

Thanks actually!

6 Likes

That’s a lot of money just to send out some seeds. I agree with @cannacrab about sending snail mail to keep the cost down. :+1:

2 Likes

So will I. I’m UK so it’ll cost more to send me them than most other members :+1:

5 Likes

I’m sending seeds to about 118 people. So it’s not an unreasonable cost. If anyone wants to help out send me a message and I’ll give you my address. Thanks for the support.

11 Likes

I thought i was crazy sending to 32 people in 10 countries… HAHAHAHA!

This is OFF THE CHARTS! LOLOLOLOL

5 Likes

Holy shit, bro!

I hope the seeds I am sending helps compensate you a bit for the ones you send me!

3 Likes

mine’s on the way…
:thinking:
i didn’t even think about sending beans…have about 100 hermies :smile:

:upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

your get well card should be there. Hope you’re all good …let us know. :v:

Doing better, just got out of the hospital. I tried to OD hardcore and am having weird heart issues. So I mean better than where I was before. I’m going to be sending out seeds on Monday, so that’s going for me. How’s everything going with you guys? If this is too depressing of a topic let me know.

3 Likes

been at the hospital Friday-Saturday myself… wife had more surgery on her back, So been there while she was there, and then getting the daughter from school Friday and bringing her, and all the other back and forth to make sure everything runs smooth. She got released, and so now dealing with making sure she doesn’t overdo things herself so she can recover… exhausting but necessary. The things we do for the people we love lol.

3 Likes

@I_thewindcries You know you love Overgrow when you log in after all that.! :wink: Of course, that’s terrible shit & I hope we can persuade you not to fall down the hole. There’s a lot of solid survivor-type people here who can lend an ear, a shoulder, or a good kick in the ass if that’s what you want.

I found my brother-in-law dead 4 days after he married my sister from a Silk Road OD. I’d probably give anything to fix that day, even if he was a selfish liar. I relive that shit all the time and am amazed she’s kept it together-- I’d have been on the news, involving fire and mayhem. Just some evidence for you there.

Please feel welcome to check out the mental health threads here at OG and lean on us any time. :v: :wheel_of_dharma: :om_symbol: :yin_yang: :sunrise:

High-five @Niburan, you’re a keeper. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sent out all the packages today. Hope they make it safely. Seeds are on their way! Still feeling super depressed, but hopefully my seeds helped some people out. Going to be MIA for a while. If you want to send anything back use the return address. Goodbye for a while I guess.

6 Likes

If nothin else, do the math on how much you just gave away, retail equivalent.

Probably some thousands of dollars, right? :nerd:

That’s not small charity. :thumbsup:

Please be safe.

:peace:

6 Likes

Brother! Stay here with us!

6 Likes

About $2300 Including all the gear. Just trying to give back to the community. But I’m constantly used and abused by my family. They stole about $6000 dollars from me. It’s just super sad that I always give free weed and help people out. But It seems my life is just taken for granted. I had goals at one point, but now they seem so far away it’s not even worth it.

4 Likes