Free your budshots! (Part 3)

@SativaKid’s " SUPER-DIESEL " has turned on the after-burners

Pine Tar KUSH and a whole variegated plant

DRAGON BLOOD HASH PLANT

28 Likes

I am really close to you, and generally get some decent plants during our summer. Good genetics and good growers, make for monster plants.

Have a smokin evening.

12 Likes

DUDE! Thanks for showing us what the JG1974 can do in that climate!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

4 Likes

Jg1974? Never heard of it.

1 Like

Here are my plants as of last week here in Toronto:

Coastal Blueberry:

Alaska Thunderfuck:

Florida Ditch Weed “Pink-eye of the Tiger Cut”:

Shiskaberry 3F2:

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut:

JPS’s Frankenstein:

Limed-Orange:

UK Cheese:

Up close at night the nugs look like this:

I have to H0Cl every week to make sure anything that’s not mold resistant doesn’t get PM or Budrot. I can usually push the plants up to the end of October with my yard being zone 6b. I’m just off Lake Ontario so it gets moist in sept/oct but the city generates so much heat that it often bouces rain away to my upset as I water all these with rainwater collected from the roof into barrels.

36 Likes

Thats beautiful. Amazing variety. I have never had any luck with pots or bags. I think the soil gets too hot above ground here.I currently have a plant that got heatstroke .1/2 of it shriveled and grew practically microscopic leaves while the other half grew strong like a damn tree with twisted,mutated leaves but damn nice buds. MUTANT weed comin up. Lol

3 Likes

Most grow good downhere unless they have a lower tolerance for heat. Plus for the last couple years we no longer have to be discreet and trim plants all summer to fight the veg and keep them small. Now! Let it grow!!

21 Likes

Does anyone elses wife really like homemade bubble hash?

16 Likes

Smoken some now my friend

3 Likes

Never seen Super Diesel look so good.

3 Likes

Only diesel here is likely in my cummins. Lol. Sorry maybe it is but I don’t enjoy the petroleum notes. I work in the oil patch and the last thing I want is for me weed to taste like oil. I get enough of that daily.

11 Likes

Wild leaf’s on this pheno (platnum Punch x Apex) x sol sonic

20 Likes

I don’t believe I’ve been in that type of heat! But you can still grow nice plants there .:grin:
So I guess it’s not all bad then! :laughing:
:v:

2 Likes

Speaking of buds. Maybe hit a bake sale. The cupcakes are injected with a runny frosting while hot, just imagine! The doughnut holes are sopping in a bath of cinnamon/ vanilla sauce if you will. All from scratch!! Yes I’m the munchies best friend.

14 Likes

It’s all relative I suppose. I have been to the most beautiful places in this country but as soon as I make it back to this DAMN desert I’m like aaaaaaa im home. Grew up in the desert so I guess it’s home.

2 Likes

May I just say, fuck that!

3 Likes

I grew up in the Snow! :canada:. So many people ask me about life here, while I travel. :luggage:
I try not to laugh at times, as life in the snow :snowflake: is not that bad. Just travelling is hard, and the cold :cold_face: is also dangerous if you are not prepared.
I like that it’s so quiet :shushing_face: in the winter :cold_face:. It’s also beautiful!
Most of the birds have flown south. I also like the fresh Arctic air, as it’s so clean and full of oxygen. Also cold in your lungs :lungs:, that feels good. Like you I am home! :canada:

5 Likes

DBMH x SOWAHH x DBMH

38 Likes

Outstanding! My oh my! :clap:

1 Like

But it’s a dry heat. Lmao

6 Likes