Free your budshots! (Part 3)

Just some more of the LST plants, they are coming along, getting nice and frosty. White Widow, Frankenstine and Pineapple Express

20 Likes

Looks like the one I grew some time back
Paps

2 Likes

Sour Hash Plant

25 Likes

Samara’s #2
(Silver Haze x Amnesia) X Neville’s Haze

Azedo Super #5
(ECSD X NEVIILLE HAZE) X SUPER SKUNK

BlueHaze #3
(Original Haze Tom Hill x Blueberry DJ)

26 Likes

taggalongz x michican

28 Likes

This sounds like an interesting strain, I have never heard of it before. Where could I find some beans for next year? Do you think it would do well outdoors?
Very nice looking, healthy plant!

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest buddy!

This strain will drop before Xmas :wink:

Long story short… awhile ago I add in mind of creating that strain “Sour lips smacking with a body stone”

But I also want her to be outdoors resistant… so far with these final test I’m very happy with results!

Actually she’s tested out in heart of Alberta Canada.

Wet summer with down fall coming really early… she’s going very well no PM no signs of mold even after a few cold nights… Etc, with a loud sour skunk smell and beautiful stone effects

Peace. D

1 Like

Well pleased keep me in mind, I love the hash plants and I’d love to grow this one. I’m down in Maryland. I’d do a LST with it once it started to flower. Let me know about some beans.

1 Like

Pink Lemonade outside has turned Neon pink like Frankenberry Cereal with bright purples.Catpiss smell is still lingering with an eye watering grapefruit

39 Likes

LA Affie x Hashplant @Budderton :pray:

35 Likes

Have some mercy on us and stop posting and making us jealous :grin:. Struggling with having a 50 gr harvest autoflowers here.

2 Likes

So sorry the last thing I want to do is make people feel bad but damn just lookie at all that weed. Lol a lucky year, they ain’t all like that. Until they legalized here I myself did many indoor,small harvest grows, hated it. The effort and attention paid for such small amounts to me seems only logical for the breeders and hardcore enthusiasts. I simply don’t wanna buy weed. Maybe mine ain’t the best but I have a shitload of it. Lol

11 Likes

Mutant leaf finally found some

11 Likes

GDP Ultraviolet

30 Likes

24 Likes

Original Diesel 5 weeks

Ice cream cake 5 weeks

Irene OG 5 weeks

Dogwalker OG

Deathstar

Happy growing
HG

31 Likes

I just pulled down a Dogwalker OG yesterday! Great smelling plant, a little slow to veg but I’m glad I ran it.

36 Likes

F13

30 Likes

Top cola and a few lower flowers. Hawaiian Lites F2 Csi&Riot seed collab.

27 Likes

Yeah she definitely isnt the best yielder in my tent but the buds seem so nice though.

Have you ever smoked her before?

3 Likes