Free your budshots! (Part 3)

I would agree. It was the lowest yielding in my tent so far, but The structure and the smells I am getting off of it are divine. I clipped off a branch about 10 days ago and threw it in a brown paper bag in my closet as kind of a tester like we do sometimes. I rolled it up in a joint, smoked it with my wife and my body melted. It tasted like incredible hash. My mind, body and spirit were completely stress-free. After a few month cure I can only imagine what flavors and feelings will be expressed. I’m grateful I ran it. I’m also thankful I have clones.

3 Likes

Motorbreath greenhouse grown with 30% shade cloth

40 Likes

Jacalyn Coming down before the shitty cold rain tomorrow they got a full day of hot as hell sun and tonight finished this years exciting chapter of a grow in Outer Heaven Plant Sanctuary .Not a single bud was harmed by budrot not one little bud.Absolute Rocking plant with buds as long as my arms and logs thick and heavy as hell never thought id find a strain to last up to lake erie humidity but this one ate it up.By far the most greasiest plant ive ever grown.Definitely need nitrile gloves she is one sticky Lady the High on this one is second to none cuts right to the bone for pain and rest and relaxation .Classic where ever you are you cool cat up in that Gig in the Sky i tried my best thank you for an awesome awesome plant in my top 10 favorite plants for sure.Will be in my permanent bean hoard till i die and even past my death and take a couple with me in my pocketses

25 Likes

Elvira is as black as a Japanese Maple The smell is ungodly.Somehow A rotted Flesh smell popped up and it smells like Death mixed with Asphalt and gasoline

34 Likes

Juicy Fruit Diesel :fire::fuelpump:

41 Likes

That one looks nice does it have the fruity flavours

2 Likes

Hell yeah

Even tester’s noticed me this strain was very complicated to selecting… too many excellent phenos. :ok_hand:t3:

20 Likes

Nice looks jam packed healthy as garden

2 Likes

LA peyote kush Seedsman.

33 Likes

Florida Triangle Kush BX grown by a homie in south ontario :fire::sun_behind_small_cloud::rotating_light:

20 Likes

Beats the magnifying glass

21 Likes

Amazing photography!
And bud

4 Likes

4 weeks into flower

23 Likes

What was the flowering time like on that one mate I got a peyote gorilla going from Seedsman one finished in 10 one looks like it won’t be finished for like 14

1 Like

Emberz (cat piss x zkittles) going purple hard in the cooler temps we are having here. This plant smells like hard candy fruit and is loud. Tastes excellent, great bag appeal but the high is average. I thought the purple was cool.

34 Likes

Chem Fuego #3
I find it incredible how aggressive the senescence of these chemical plants is, it eats itself whole.

33 Likes

Grand traverse tart cherry taken at 62 days. Probably could of went another week, but i needed to make room for the next round of ladies

26 Likes

One is ready, so far so good.

37 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

2 Likes

Thank you, thats likely a 1/3 of whats going to come off that plant. Hadda have a break and burn one.

5 Likes