Free your budshots! (Part 3)

Todays adventure

29 Likes

Boy you must really enjoy trimming! :laughing:

Makes my hands hurt just looking at it. What a beast. One of several!

3 Likes

It’s not so bad, and this is just warming up. It only became legal to grow here in 21 so big plants out in the open is a whole new world. Nobody I know has had a backyard harvests like people are having now. Embrace The Horror! Besides it’s free right? :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

And yes my hands are in agony, my back hurts. My whole body is rejecting this entire activity but whatcha gonna do! I just try and think how good it will feel when the pain goes away and my wife has to keep the all the linen on top of the piano because the closet is full of weed.

9 Likes

:drooling_face::carpentry_saw::hourglass_flowing_sand:

27 Likes

Dont you just love all the arugments between growers which artifical light is best to grow cannabis?

4 Likes

6 phenos of Billy Breathes

40 Likes

Mind Melter by Solfire Gardens

41 Likes

I’ll take it!

27 Likes

I think you’ve got it! :clap: :+1: :clap: Beautiful work! :eyes:!!

4 Likes

Best light? A nuclear fusion reaction 93 million miles away that fuses 30 million tons of hydrogen every minute. I’ll put that up against a 750watt light bulb any day.

8 Likes

Another bigun. I’m exhausted.

23 Likes

That is some serious work man!

I remember pruning my first serious outdoor grow. Every day for 2 weeks I stood in the garage of my parents for 6 hours straight harvesting… Damn I hated it at the third day lol it was just 3 plants or so lol

4 Likes

Yeah. This is damn sure an adventure and fuck I have the two monsters comin off any day

8 Likes

19 Likes

22 Likes

I love the wild and crazy looking bud. Looks dangerous

4 Likes

![CM241011-173652010|298x500, 75%](upload://
rZxFTLykBxW17ra75YQM0j0aGuF.jpeg)

Scarlet Grapes
These are coming down tomorrow morning, day 94 from sprout.
Thanks to @Going2fast and @blowdout2269

29 Likes

Schwaggys - HA OG Bx4

27 Likes

Appreciate it… I believe the one you’re referring to is the Freakshow Auto from Smoking Monkey Genetics! Great strain and even better dude…

3 Likes