Free your budshots! (Part 3)

Well I have a kink for angry looking or mutant bud and I’m not good with names.

5 Likes

The wife cradling her new baby.

40 Likes

Enjoy mate I got some delicious stoney smoke off some outdoor scarlet grapes this year :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thats just awsome.
Btw…
I so hope thats you in your profile pic. :wink:
I love it.:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Yep thats me. After losing 141 lbs/63.957kg for my northern brethren.

6 Likes

Balkh afghan…

20 Likes

Done for the day. Hey lets do it all over again tomorrow!

19 Likes

I have been cleared for adoption, I have my papers. In case you end up with too many babies.

5 Likes

I will sure let her know. She has her youngest working in the local potash mine. Nuthins free!

5 Likes

That’s no way to treat such a cute little baby.

4 Likes

You wouldn’t believe what it costs me to live here. I gladly pay it but dayumm

4 Likes

I might have to hit you up for some of those monster cola beans.

3 Likes

Oh snap! I don’t make the beans. These were leftovers from a couple years of internet seeds. 10$ a seed. I don’t usually grow the exotics like alot of you magicians do.One of the reasons I don’t try the amazing strains is because I don’t put alot of time and care to my plants other than good natural healthy soil, water and BT for the worms. I have said it before, my style,live or die bitch. No special provisions are made. Buck up and thrive or die and fertilize the strong. I would be afraid to waste those amazing strains you all create. Case in point the pic a fancy smanshy seed I purchased didn’t have what it took so I left it for the others as a warning.

9 Likes

I just took that pic. It has been drying there for months

2 Likes

That is exactly how I grow. No special treatment, strongest only survive. If you need some more beans or would like to try some of my gear, hit me up, not a problem to send you some.

4 Likes

Very nice of you! I will sure consider trying some next season. If I’m done trimming what I grew this season. I’ve been hung up on a bull during my rodeo days of my youth and when they carted me off on a stretcher. I don’t remember my back hurting this much​:rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Anyone remember when this was alot of weed?

23 Likes

@Olddude

hell yeah. i remember when a gram was a blessing, lol.

7 Likes

and a strain that came with a real name was a real treat. i think we’re all spoiled now.

5 Likes

I fear the weed famine of 1986 would have killed some of our younger generation smokers.

5 Likes