Free your budshots! (Part 3)

It’s like the best Sour Diesel I’ve ever had. Super mouth coating, thick smoke, SOUR… I like to share it with my buddies who smoke all day long, it puts them on their asses lol. Chem cleaner and very diesel smoke, no lemon. Stupid high, hallucinatory, for about 45 minutes and then you can function after that. Lasts a couple hours and tolerance buildup is very slow.
My favorite keeper plant by a long way but it’s not a daily driver for me due to the extreme strength. Like a fine wine.

10 Likes

Can this be obtained by seed internationally or only cut? Looks and sounds great :+1:

This came from seed. Second time as I lost my first cut 3 years ago in a move. Every seed I’ve done from these is a keeper, just up to you for preference. Lucky Dog Chem Fuego.This one is exceptional but the plant is super hard to keep around and grow. Floppy as all get out too…

7 Likes

Emberz (cat piss x zkittles) super fruity and musty smells. Week or two of str8 7.0 ph tap water and she will be done and ready to hang.

34 Likes

you know how to make someone look seeds up.something to keep for sure

1 Like

Made me even more anxious :rofl::rofl:
Diesel without lemon, that’s what I would like to hear hehehe, I love lemon in sour, but I already have a cut of sourD from karma, it’s 60% lemon and 40% diesel/gas. Thanks for the review, and I hope to find something similar to what you found, without lemon and strong :raised_hands:
Here is a photo of the two that are here.

20 Likes

Coco Fresh (perfect tree)

22 Likes

Are those from Skunk_VA? Just curious as to why yours has 9 leaflets and mine have only had five consistently. I just looked in one of my tents and my Mazard by him has 9 also, 2 separate plants. I also have 2 Sowabunga by Skunktek growing alongside and they have the 9 as well.

The more I look at the morphology of these plants, the more questions I have.

Yours look great! I had a little last night and got some grapefruit faintly at the end of the hit, FWIW.
I’ll be looking forward to seeing how yours turn out!

3 Likes

These are from SkunkVA, I opened 5 seeds and there were 3 males and two females. I’m going to cross them and I’m also going to use a Puck male that I have to cross these females, and I’m going to cross the Chem Fuego males in the Puck F.
Well observed in question the leaves, let’s see how it develops, I think they will be 8 week old plants, after all they are developing very quickly

3 Likes

Thank you my dear. The plants are smelling very good, rock melon has a floral and berry aroma with a little diesel, apple B is sweeter reminiscent of runtz with fruity notes and a little kush.

1 Like

This is a clone run, I have 3 different females and I try to select the one I like the best. I couldn’t make a choice with the seed run so a second one will help me to decide which one to keep for a while. That’s a great representation of the Sour Diesel, there is so much great plants coming from Sowah seeds it’s hard to keep just one, there is not huge differences between individuals but just enough little variations to make you want keep them all. But I don’t have enough space to keep several Sowah mothers.

1 Like

Honey banana x orange mints bloom seeds day 50

21 Likes

Cabbler dough GG4 x Greatefull bx x mendo breath f2 @Crafty_Flame day 50

25 Likes

Motorboat by Exotic Genetics a few weeks out.

23 Likes

Sour chem x Tom Hill haze finishing

28 Likes

Destiny x Sowahh

29 Likes

I just picked up your peyote purple/ Quirkle cross from @Great_lakes_Genetics . I’m a peyote purple fan, thank you for crossing it @hammerheadgenetics !!!

3 Likes

PP x Q x Mac----Qaulity plants in that line…

39 Likes

Damn… quality work indeed. I haven’t ran anything from you yet but eventually I will get to what I picked up. When I do I will be sure to tag you so you can see the progress. Thank you for all your hard work and for the opportunity for us to get your genetics.

1 Like

In order of appearance
Fruity pebbles
Bluchi v3
Gorilla glue

Blueberry twist
Cheese dipz
Exodus

35 Likes