Free your budshots! (Part 3)

37 Likes

I saw this this morning and she was simply beautiful. I❤️MJ

16 Likes

32 Likes

I also find these plants with thin leaves very charming.It doesn’t have much of a smell yet, this is my first time using it, as soon as any smell comes out I’ll update here.
I love this pine terpz, but I don’t know what the Colombian can do with this cross, I’m looking forward to seeing how they turn out

1 Like

From East to West #3
(Northern Light x Afghan) x Colombian (Men)
(Southern Haze Collective)

25 Likes

sweet solid looking colas. :green_heart:

This dick n’ balls got cut down tonight.

34 Likes

Twenty20’s Triangle Kush auto outdoor in a 3 gallon

Twenty20’s El Diablo auto outdoor in a 3 gallon

23 Likes

Nice plants in this grow, good job sir. I’ve made a pack of Rocky Melon last year, really loved the results. How is the smell on your RM?
I’ve been curious about Karma’s AppleB, you’re the first grower I see posting some plants pics and yours look really nice and good producer as well, can you tell about the nose she has also?

1 Like

I once had a Colombia Gold male with the strongest lime smell I’ve ever smelled in a vegging plant and flowering male, I made some seeds with it and the trait passed to its progeny, it was a great male, I should have kept him alive , it was giving the high a very bright and positive high which is a very nice trait.
The pine smell is one of the smells I really don’t enjoy in cannabis, I don’t know why I react negatively to it.Good luck with your grow, I hope it will provide with buds you’ll love.
Some pics of my current run with Sowah clones day 63 of 11/13, only S#1 shown here

30 Likes

50 Likes

How’s the terps on that Chocolope? Looks fire! :fire:

2 Likes

i’ve always wondered about chocolope, even 10+ years ago…

4 Likes

Like a melon tootsie pop. Supposedly the sweet spot for chocolate/tootsie roll terps is 8½ weeks.

7 Likes

This Chocolope is stunning, I’ve never grown this cross but made a lot of Cannalope, Cannadential and Recon, I had some great plants from those seeds from 08 to 12. I’ve seen the new Chocolope seeds from DNA, I don’t know what they worth. The one shown here is an old cut or recent seed?

2 Likes

The cut pictured is the mother stock that DNA & Crockett use in hybrids. It’s from cannabis by corey who selected the cut 19 or 20 years ago.

6 Likes

It’s hard to find one that has a pine flavor, it usually has a smell but when smoked it’s a bit bland, the idea is to find something that passes through to the silk. Let’s go searching :boom:
These are beautiful Sowahh, is this the first time or are they already clones? I have some of them here for the first time, beautiful plants so far

2 Likes

Chem Fuego keeper, cut day:

37 Likes

How would you describe it? I have one here and I’m looking forward to smoking it lol

1 Like

Damn that’s a thicc lady :star_struck:

1 Like