Free your budshots!

AFICIONADO vbp vanilla berry pie she was a joy to grow ,done great indoor yielded well and taste and smell on point sherb berry gas in the joint
Pics

39 Likes

to bad we dont have smell a vision just like a bowl of fresh crushed strawberries. BOG Sour Strawberry

37 Likes

Holy Grail Kush

32 Likes

I never pulled the trigger on the Cherry Bang Bang by Exotic. But their sales pitch was golden. "this is absolutely the most cherry max big bang your face off cherry terp out there baby! And if the face banging smell isn’t enough, she’s icy, she’s drippy, she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous. I hope you enjoy your smokes Esko! Nice to read you here.

4 Likes

Ive have/had several cherry tasting strains in my life. Some really taste(d) like cherry, others were dumped asap.
Cherry Bang Bang is very tropical cherry, very bright candy cherry sweet.
I bought it based on the parentage and not the nice text. The text that EG wrote does fit this cultivar.
I am always suspicious about those breeder texts …
A few phenotypes in the seeds but all of them are cherry, only plant structure and frost difference. Def keeping the nr 2 for now. She has structure and yield, is superfast, frosty, terps and zero herms. (no herms at all in all of them)
Blueberry Bang Bang and Lemon Bang Bang also exist.

There are minimal Runtz influences in the terps, that is weird. Runtz is very dominant in crosses.

9 Likes

Cold temps making colors change.

24 Likes

All is good in Rado!

31 Likes

31 Likes

How’s the cherry terps on this? I’m a few weeks into Tina x Cherry Bang Bang

Edit: I just read your comment to another user above. Looks awesome :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Blue Ivory (Umami Cut – Cold Heat x Zonuts) x ZODA (dead animal smoothie cut)

I can’t describe, but buddy says it smells like fruit that just about to go bad added with a funk he can’t describe. I’m horrible at describing most unless it’s obvious. It’s def a foul face funk fruit.

Sometimes when I grow fems, I always wonder if I grew what the breeder felt was the correct phenotype. I usually try and find what they use for the photogenic bud and compare. Aside from some of the spikey sugar leaves; it looks pretty close

41 Likes

Umami terps, always hard to describe …

3 Likes

Tina adds gas & kerosine (sometimes very brutal) and colors.
Still need to taste more Cherry Bang Bang plants and grow them all over again for a 2nd time.

3 Likes

Was ordering some vape pens the other day and saw this one…

The comments are saying that some people are tired of fruity smells and tastes…this leads me to believe that they added flavour to this to make it actually taste like Mac and cheese…is this really a thing?..Umami terps?..will be get steak and garlic butter terps one day?

2 Likes

Umami and Harry are the owners/breeders of Umami Seeds, they bring special terps. Skilled growers.
Because they always bring something special that is hard to describe, i replied like that.

I allready found some plants who taste like steak and garlic sweat. Its not that rare.
Fruity smells n tastes are not highly wanted atm. Especially orange.
Its a matter of time before it will come back.
Who wants everything cookies, dough, cake, Gelato? i dont.
U will see the brands take a step back in genetics pretty soon.

16 Likes

Triple Sunshine A (tk x ssdd) around 60-65 days or something like that

no flash - first 3 are focus stacked

47 Likes

40 Likes

#4 Hawaii Maui Waui from Nirvana Seedbank

34 Likes

Unicorn poop, about 5 more days to chop

42 Likes

Blueberry lemon shake up and star dream.

29 Likes

nice big bulky buds you have there

1 Like