Free your budshots!

Waw, it’s like the flowers falling out of my screen, nice pics & strain

2 Likes

Do you have a grow diary here? Nirvana was my goto company many many years ago. They still slinging cheap beans? This looks great and would love to see the finished product

30 Likes

Very nice auto plant @Smoke_A_Lot_420!!

1 Like

Nice to see a fellow Pheno Hunter on here…
Much Love!

Smoke_A_Lot

1 Like

fun sunshine glow of party pooper in my jar in my car. Fuck work.

44 Likes

Thanks!

Here is the Spirit Hashplant #2 (ghost OG x 88g13hp) prior to chopping it down.

54 Likes

I’m fairly terrible at documentation, so no diary as of yet. Will make sure to tag you MG. Thank you for the kind words

1 Like

Maaaaaaan that shit looks icey! Nice!

Yeah, those fall colors really grab the eye

1 Like

49 Likes

Guys I’m going crazy!!! This was bagseed for my first grow, I figured she was something modern I’ve gotten in the past 2-3 years and would surely be a normal 8-10 week girl…
Welp here we are, day 77 maybe 20% cloudy trichomes and lil foxtail structures still continuing and fattening up… I’m thinking probably Sunday-Tuesday at this point, Tuesday being a full 12 weeks.
Stopped feeding day 54 and gave a little boost of agsil for potassium and some big bloom since it’s super light and has no N just pk around day 67 bc she was fading fast.
What are we thinkin OG fam? :grimacing:

35 Likes

Wow!!! Looks like some amazing stuff

Amazing looking plant!!

Still needs some time flowering. Do they still drink like normal?
Harvesting early (first window) is always good for terps, later windows often get hash tastes involved.
Nice plants but whats up with the clawing of the leaves? To wet?
It would be a good start to put the room at 11h daylight.

6 Likes

Looks great!

Don’t fight the fade, brother.

2 Likes

41 Likes

43 Likes

Yah she got a bit overwatered for a couple days maybe 3 weeks ago. I was watering 10L between 2 plants every other day and the left one was drying out faster and was super wilted and thirsty a couple days so i started adding a couple L of water on the days between watering the 10L split and she didnt like that, foliage never fully bounced back. Been at about 6L every other day split between the 2 7gal bags and 1 plant in 1 9 inch pot the past week or so, definitely not drinking quite as much. I was thinking about either dimming the light or taking an hour off the lights on time. Plant on the right and the one tucked in the back in the 9 inch pot are pretty much full milky so they’re ready any day, but i have to use the tent for drying so here i wait for the big girl to finish

2 Likes

haha awesome i’m at day 45 they have just had their last PK 13/14 dose and now im lightening up on the feed for a couple of weeks but maxing the canna boost. then I will giv her enzymes only and touch boost for the 9-10th final week however, they could go on longer like yours :open_mouth:

33 Likes

Bro this is top top! good work

2 Likes