Free your budshots!

Beautiful plants but I have no hand in the emerald fire. That’s all @blowdout2269. She’s a beast.

3 Likes

Slurricane #7 dumping the frost at 44 days.

40 Likes

34 Likes

What’s this? :thinking:

2 Likes

blue sherbert x French toast

3 Likes

Ooo…perrrddy. :wink:

2 Likes

Dynasty Mochalope. Going to start flushing em out.

29 Likes

It was from a Subcool pack of Jack the Ripper and Archives Moonbow 112. It’s a little project cross my buddy made. I’m growing it out again now.

2 Likes

Cellofornia x Puree

35 Likes

Round 2 of Jack the Ripper x Moonbow 112. These bad a really short flower time, so they’re a lot smaller then I prefer, so I guess I’m gonna have to do a round 3 🤷

31 Likes

Ya, this thing amazed the hell out of me. I expected it to be half this size. And the buds are huge. They just keep getting bigger and bigger, :slightly_smiling_face:. It’s been 12 weeks and I just want them to be done already, :laughing:. I clipped a lower branch that was hanging a couple weeks ago and it gets me pretty ripped. I think I’m gonna give it another couple weeks but I could probably chop it now. This probably the biggest yielder I’ve had.

I have another next to it that probably needs 16 weeks total so 4 more. It’s also a Casey Jones x something else. They were in a pack of 20 mixed of all their Casey Jones crosses so I don’t know what they are exactly but they both big. It’s probably the Casey Jones in it if yours was a huge yielder too.

39 Likes

Those would make a donkey jealous lol

3 Likes

White widow and train wreck. Coming up on 7 weeks into flower. NFT trough system

39 Likes

Malawi x Goblins Gold

25 Likes

Day 52 for a Thai pheno of DTHF F4 (AKBB). The rest of the sisters were starting to think about finishing up by then… she was just getting started. This girl was pumping out fresh pistils until the very end and she turned purple too. I think I got tired after 90 some days of flower and pulled her pretty early, in all reality she could have been run 4-6 weeks later than the rest to really finish.

Insane smoke, smelled like fermented fruit and pine. Made me puke kinda weed, had my head spinning. Been years since that happened. Don’t mix it with a beer kinda weed… might have been different if run all the way out though. Was a fun trim. Not exactly up my alley, but I’m gonna keep poking through the line whenever I find some time. None of her sisters were particularly notable but can’t deny the novelty.

26 Likes

Jesus, that’s gnarly dude. I’m completely unfamiliar with Casey Jones lineage, does it have colombian or mexican in it?

3 Likes

I’m not really sure what makes it such a huge yielder. I’m also curious what genetics makes it all foxtail like. It’s a good kind of foxtailing. I’ve never grown a strain like it.

1 Like

It’s a common phenotype when you mix NLD with BLD’s
Nice looking buds, btw.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I’ve had them at 10/14 for like 4 weeks trying to help speed things but I don’t know if it helped.

2 Likes

Fresh round of Lemon Royale x Blissful Wizard

26 Likes