Free your budshots!

Here’s my GPS Texas butter at 6 weeks with her obligatory money shot.

I hope everyone has a fun weekend whatever your version of that is. :sunglasses:

23 Likes

I chopped a couple lower branches of this Atomic Cookies that were almost sagging into the soil last week. It’s super sticky. Anyways I tested it last night and Holy Shit! I haven’t been that high in freaking years. My eyes were red as fuck and talk about perma-grim. I was almost too high, :rofl:. And I smoke everyday. Granted I waited a little longer in the day than normal but only a few hours. This shit isn’t even ready yet, :grinning:

23 Likes

Nice. It looks like it has a tiny bit of K deficiency but it’s not bad at all. Maybe from lockout? I had a similar issue with a couple plants this round. I think my problem was too much Mg locking out K. I overdid the langbeinite. You can see the plant right above this post has K deficiency from the excess Mg. It’s starting to get P deficiency too.

1 Like

TKM10 - Coastal Seeds

27 Likes

Mindbender Haze flopping all over the place.

37 Likes

Woah Nelly!

1 Like

Sativa leaning Romulan x Korean Skunk, just over 13 weeks.

36 Likes

Orange Cookies x Chimera#4

Pollinated Malawi Gold x Grimnspoon

27 Likes

what did you pollenate it with?

9 Likes

Dubble banana mango haze :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Pinesoul - Day 54 or 55 - excuse the dog hairs

Lavender Jack - Day 54 or 55 I think - white balance a bit off on first picture.

47 Likes

That jack always looking so good. Hope you kept cuts.

1 Like

have you run the Pine-Sol yet I’m about to run it actually I mean have you smoked it???

1 Like

This is my first run with it. I’ve run Goji OG F1s and F2s that I made with a pheno that smelled like the pinesoul before. The Goji F1 with the same smell was very uplifting herb but kind of bland tasting / smelling on the cure. The reports that I’ve read on the pinesoul seem to point towards having a better flavor and aroma so I’m hopeful. It’s nowhere near as strong smelling as the Triple Sunshine or Lav Jack that it’s sharing the tent with right now, but it does have a nice pinesol aroma to it.

Here’s one of the goji F2s to keep it “Free your budshots” related

The cut was gifted to me by a generous soul. It’s the “nobody’s nursery” cut of lav jack, I didn’t find it. The other 3 Lav Jacks I went through last year were fairly photogenic as well but I prefer the aroma on this cut so far.

25 Likes

35 Likes

Thanks for the info. I don’t usually meddle with my plant’s menu at this late of a stage unless I’m looking at lowering their PPM’s towards the last couple weeks. I could try to fix it but my fix might make it worse. :smiley:

1 Like

A few random sat doms at 81days spending the night at 40F outdoors.

edit- camping party the morning after

28 Likes

Humboldt Afghani - Twenty20 Mendocino

33 Likes

Ace’s auto Zamaldelica squeezed between a couple of Nukeheads, auto Russian Tzar Bomba’s. Mid-Week #10

Auto Zam below (1st real amber, I’m out lol )

31 Likes

This Don mega cut is no joke

47 Likes