Free your budshots!

That’s a lot of marijuana, holy smokes. I’ve never heard of “This Don mega cut”. Who are the parents? Great job, big wow!

3 Likes

Nice. Are you in the Sierra’s?

2 Likes

Blockberry

33 Likes

She’s sophisticated biker weed: Hell"s Angel’s Kush x The White.

Been growing this girl for over a decade. The acrid biker weed has been mellowed with the creamy taste of The White, while still retaining a solid left hook.

The smack is hard and long and between the eyes.

I posted some live bud shots earlier.

Check my forum here on Overgrow for more information on her. She gets bred a lot!

-al

28 Likes

I was in mammoth snowed in but made it out yesterday. I didn’t mean to include those pictures. Haha oh well

1 Like

Thanks I got 5 clones from a friend of mine. He wouldn’t give me too many details about the parents but from what I’ve read it’s from solfire originally.

2 Likes

Don Mega is a strain made by Solfire Gardens
GMO x Black Banana

6 Likes

Nice Mammoth rules. I saw it just dumped a bunch there. I use to live in Truckee.

2 Likes

A little backyard chuck made a couple years ago by myself. Grown out for the first time inside under 420 watt LED. DNA cataract kush female x sannies silverfields male. Large nugs. Should be a nice yield. We will see how the smoke is.

40 Likes

:smoking::beverage_box:

34 Likes

30 Likes

Sensi SSK reg from cuts, week 7 of flowering. Medium rock-wool, watering eb and flow.

35 Likes

Orange 1993

Sour Pop (2 different plants)

44 Likes

Lavender Jack (Jack Herer x Wookie 15) Day 57

Pinesoul - (Goji OG F2) archive Day 57

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) A (seeded by Triple Sunshine E & H) - Day 57

Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd) G - Day 57

53 Likes

What I’m smoking today.
Some beautiful WMBK from @THCeed

48 Likes

Day 49 on my current grow. Slurricane #7, Masterpiece, Raising cane and Trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato freebie.

51 Likes

35 Likes

Interesting seeing nice buds like that grown in Solo Cups. Could you explain a little bit about your setup?Like did you start those from seed or clone and what lights you use?

1 Like

Chimera#4 clone only

35 Likes

Is it normal for freakshow leaves to have double the fan blades?
picture tax

20 Likes