Free your budshots!

Romulan. Early test bud.

60 days 12/12

42 Likes

Most have been going 8-9 weeks. When it comes to trichomes thats very subjective. I prefer a heavier amber on most of mine. I like that sleepy time/couch high. So I try to take most everything a bit longer. Water only? are you feeding salts? Soil? coco?

3 Likes

Anarchy Hashplant #3
Overwhelming indistinguishable fruit and floral gas upfront with a definite skunky ass end.

37 Likes

I’ve been using lightly ammended recycled soil and jacks 321

5 Likes

I gotcha fair enough! Can’t wait to see that final product for you. Hope it floats your boat :wink:

2 Likes

She already checks lots of boxes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

AK Blueberry x CDLC auto F1 by @AzSeaindooin420

29 Likes

Marshmellow OG

My daughter is such a good fotog

35 Likes

Wedding Cake (jbeezy cut)

45 Likes

My Menorah bud from yesterdays harvest! lol These are a hybrid of Mac1 x Gary Payton x Tropicanna Cookies.

40 Likes

Cool training technique, that could be useful when running a crowded tent, :thinking:

A version of the old espalier technique

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Modded Mac (GMO X MAC) with about 7-10 days to go.

33 Likes

38 Likes

So many nice looking plants here on this thread. :palms_up_together:🫶

6 Likes

42 Likes

Ponderosa Pine with Sour d bx4 seed = Pondo bx1’s. I need some testers in about four weeks.

Pondo bx1- ((Frosted Altoids x (Sour d bx3 x Albany Sour)) x Sour d bx4) x Sour d bx4) Expect chunks of lemon pledge, burnt rubber, and sour skunk funk finishing in 10-11 weeks

41 Likes

I’ve got to get a decent picture of these weird trichomes, so tough with my potato.

33 Likes

Durban Poison…Growers Choice

52days 12/12

39 Likes

That is wild looking.
It could almost pass for a mimosa.

Is that the freakshow?

4 Likes

Yes, I think it’s a supafreak, but I’m real slow on following up on that. I’m gonna get a decent picture of those purple trichomes tomorrow, I’m committed

They look like little Bachelorette party penis straws, lol

2 Likes