Free your budshots!

Papaya zawtz x hotspot
Freebie from radogear

28 Likes

Wdding caken x chillz
Trichome Boyz

27 Likes

wow that looks incredible , dominant and secondary terp profile?

Dominant terp profile is Old school Sour d and Chem d flavors….pungent sour skunk funk, lemon pledge, burnt rubber, pinesol floor cleaner. Some phenotypes have a mild sweetness underneath the dominant flavors.

2 Likes

Mine are so sticky and full of beans.

Probably going to pull them this weekend.

36 Likes

Ooooooohweeee buddy! :metal:

Hashtime!

1 Like

@Floyd

Smoke report on the Romulan please, have her in flower myself .

5 Likes

I’m no longer smoking anything. I’ve recently been diagnosed with emphysema. My son will try it when he comes by and Ill let you know what he says @Jetdro
I’m thinking I will chop it next week sometime. Its at 64 days 12/12 now.

12 Likes

Well, that’s the best I could do. They’re changing from pink and purple, getting darker.

28 Likes

And here is the stunning negans bat from @Rhai88 set to dissappear any day now, thick bulbous frost and my favorite type of leaf senescence or whatever. Just beautiful, like the bruising of a well placed black eye or something, haha. She’s gonna be a knockout!

banging tight nugs, even on the lowers, some of which never saw direct light.

absolute tank, just like the man said. Thank you @Rhai88 @Rena93 dream team goals over there :green_heart:

33 Likes

Ultimate PB Pregnant :peanuts::sparkles::pregnant_woman:t3:

32 Likes

So pretty.

31 Likes

35 Likes

38 Likes

Nice, where did you get your beans?

4 Likes

It’s a clone i gotfrom a friend a couple years ago, I think it was picked from a pretty good sized room

5 Likes

I took my Super Congo girl at 70 days, fully cloudy. Here’s a shot of a 10 day dried sample. The smell and taste both are something that reminds me of the peel/rind of some kind of fruit, not citrus at all, but more evergreen and sweet, no pine…complex. The high is what I love to call a stupid high, as in I went in the kitchen to do something, and did three other things before I remembered why I originally went in there. And kind of just blankly looking at nothing in particular. To sum it up, I really love this weed and will grow it again soon.

26 Likes

blue ritz

28 Likes

Those look so cool. :upside_down_face:
There’s a cat up here in my area that breeds something similar he calls Sawtooth Skunk.

I don’t know the backstory, but they look to be related.

17 Likes

Did you already smoke the thing?
My Romulan from last run was the heaviest mind buzz I’ve had in years, a really narcotic and calming down effect

The trip its like you got a big tobacco smoke hug
a hand on the shoulder saying “it’s going to be okay now, just relax”

3 Likes