Free your budshots!

Umami- Momochi

Umami- Momochi

Crane City- Sour D x Mentz

61 Likes

Raspberry x 24k (Reversed)

33 Likes

Mimozz (perfect tree)

Lighter hay stands out in terms of smell, and darker hay stands out in terms of yield.

33 Likes

Back at it with more Ponderosa Pine.

48 Likes

Done sir. 🫡https://overgrow.com/t/my-grow-intro/128167/177?u=wojak

2 Likes

Thank you for the link!! I have a Spencer’s Gift with Euphoria in the mix so was curious about it. She’s definitely a stretcher so will need to train her down. Appreciate the description on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah hell yeah. I’ll keep an eye out for your grow. Good luck with it :handshake:

1 Like

Within these 3 seeds that I popped of Spencer’s Gift I have 2 phenotypes. A taller lankier 1 and a shorter squat 1 leaning towards its Afghani part within is cross Spencer’s Gift = (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo) x (White Widow x Euphoria)

The shorter 1 is starting to show male leaning traits but I love the structure and hash smell it’s giving off from both an initial smell as well as stem rub. The taller lankier pheno’s doesn’t provide any smell aside from the normal canna veg smell similar to what your described yourself.

4 Likes

Lifesaver 52 days

Skywalker Kush Day 58

43 Likes

38 Likes

The Child, guardian of the weed.

32 Likes

Both smell peachy I think… I never smelled anything like it so I don’t have a reference. The C99 influence might be making it something special.

BOG LSD

38 Likes

Original Pondo V.2, day 57 of 70 - 75. Only 2 packs left. BX1’s now available.

32 Likes

Shiva Skunk redux

46 Likes

Deluxe!
:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Lab Meat
(ChemDawg x MeatBreath)

54 Likes

Juicee J

45 Likes

Nice buds guys, missing out flowering plants veg is so boring . lol

4 Likes

Downright Impeccable, she’s a feast for the eyes :star_struck:. Hella good job growmie.

1 Like

45 Likes