Free your budshots!

Red Rain (From my Strawberry Rain breeding project)
Chocolope (DNA elite cut) - Cocoa Kush (DJ) - Strawberry Sherbert - Cherry Pie

51 Likes

Dam nice buds red rain looks deadly.

5 Likes

Red Rain seeds available ? :sunglasses:

@eskobar

3 Likes

No sorry, i dont show them to sell seeds.
Behind the screens some FEM versions are being tested. Hybrid projekts with Soma’s first cup cut of Amnesia Haze and more plans for 2023.

14 Likes

Your plants always look absolutely top notch that’s gotta be some killer smoke great stuff @eskobar

6 Likes

Nice looking. Master Kush from what seed company? I’m still looking for the MK that once many years back provided SUCH a relaxed and spacey feeling compared to any other strain i tried…

It doesn’t seem like it was Female Seeds nor White Label nor Humboldt Seed Co’s (HS didn’t exist in the online shops back then, at least not in Europe…). Or then it’s just very pheno dependent. Or it had been lazed with opium and noone knew… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Auto Ponder

Pz :v:t2:

27 Likes

Slurbert nr2, different pheno. In House Genetics

43 Likes

looken very nice.

1 Like

Not sure of the specific lines, purchased the MK seeds from growers choice online. I did contact them and all I could get was they were from their own growers based in the US and Canada, wouldnt give any specific info.

1 Like

Some close ups of magic caramels and chemnesia+dog hair approaching week 10. Thinking I’m gonna cut them this weekend or early during the week.

30 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice :cherry_blossom:

22 Likes

This fried strawberries may end up going the full 11. We’re at the end of week 4 now. Fattening up like crazy and I still got plenty of pistil to go. I’m expecting some fat buds.

23 Likes

Red Delicious, Pheno nr4. Exotic Genetix. Apple Fritter x Red Pop
Terp bomb = red apple cider and blueberry jam pie.
In love …

39 Likes

WOW No shortage of frost on those!

2 Likes

Bubba Kush

33 Likes

GG#4/Chem91 S1 at t minus 9 days Till day 70 and all milky still not a sign of amber yet.Buds are very thick and dense

29 Likes

Harvest Day for the Double Grape
Happy Holidays indeed! :v: A very special shout out to @GCBudz THANK YOU :pray:

27 Likes

Outstanding! @BU2B

Awaiting dry tally…

I’m going to try replicating your method in my seedling cabinet this summer, under a 100w HLG board.

Merry Christmas…

3 Likes