31 Likes
34 Likes

Tourlamine

30 Likes

Purple Rhino by @JohnnyPotseed

33 Likes

Bubble Gum by @monkeyman

32 Likes

3rd Grow Ever Done. Pics right before Chop!!

Grizzly Grapes x CDLC Autoflowers from @BasementBeans

Went about 70 days or so

37 Likes

New phone

Fried strawberries. Will be doing some maco photography once I learn how. This 10x telephoto lens is insane. Check out this moon shot from my porch

26 Likes

@santero ’s strawberry razzmatazz

5 weeks from flip
Frosty and sticky

34 Likes

Timewreck

29 Likes

Corn Bread

24 Likes

Just started to show amber maybe at 2 to 3 percent a amber dot here and there 7 more days maybe 9 tops i give @Floyd GG4/Chem91 S1 cross till she’s at 30 percent where I want to try her.Despite 48 degree temps at night and 51 degree daytime because of a busted pipe.Pipes fixed heats back on and man did the cold make all these little shits turn in to rocks 🪨 :smiling_imp:Dirty feet Smell faded but gained this strong Hash spicy smell she’s been getting nothing but Light Calmag water PHed to 6.5 even that’s it.

28 Likes

I love that ConeHead structure that’s bad ass

1 Like

Gojigum

42 Likes

Gogi x Bubble gum? Great looking plant!

4 Likes
27 Likes

a couple of years ago … after very cold nights (which is really rare here in the tropics) and had lost all the tomatoes for frost in the farm where I used to work … after work time, I just went running to the guerrilla spot to see if there was anything left … and to my surprise they have turned into purple color … i haven’t grown anything like that before,

35 Likes

man… what such colors of the first one , which varietie is this?

3 Likes

Looking excellent as always.

2 Likes