From cannatrol to complete vpd control over a whole room

i think this little buddy is gonna be a trendy toy
i might indulge on this one in the future but not for now

A next-gen environmental control unit designed to maintain optimal temperature and humidity levels for successful indoor plant growth. This all-in-one air conditioner not only cools, but also can be configured to heat or dehumidify your grow space to deliver total environmental control.

3 Likes

Could get a lil humidifier and a portable AC for about 25% the cost.

1 Like

I have lots of ACI stuff, but I’m struggling with this one too.

If it would cool during lights on, heat during lights off, and dehumidify when/as necessary, then I’d call it the Grail.

As is, only being able to select one function, which in turn disables all other functions (as I understand it), I just don’t see it. I guess you could chase the app all day long and switch functions that way (I assume), but that’s hardly automation.

Am I missing something?

1 Like

im hoping review in the upcoming months online will give us more insight

1 Like

That’s a cool find, spendy though…

If it is chasing VPD and it has cooling, heating and a dehui to work with… then it is counting on plant transpiration for the humidity source?

…and I’m still trying to figure out why it needs two exhaust ports to the window… :thinking:

I definitely need to see a product review to better understand this piece of kit.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

From what I understood the dehumidifier in the unit has a drain hose option that you can hook up to their humidifier. Their humidifiers are pretty good. I already have one of them. However, I really only use it in early veg. After that, it’s not really necessary for my situation. However, I like the ac/dehumidifying options. Hopefully they come down in price if they do a bigger release in the coming months they are back ordered. I imagine the price will have to go down as we’ll be heading into winter by then. The main attraction being the AC second being the dehumidifier. A lot less people getting AC equipment in winter time lol.

1 Like
2 Likes

I wish I could. If I could afford it i would have and entire 5x10 or 10x10 full ac infinity set up.

1 Like