Need some IDEAS on a multi tent lung room environment?

Hello OG world! I have been beating my head against the wall on this. (Sarc)

So I want to do a 3 tent perpetual grow in a lung room, my question is how do you maintain 3 different environments in the same lungroom for the veg, flower, dry tents???
Thank you.

5 Likes

Well depending on what kinds of lights (how much heat) you might be able to put a scrubber in each room and pull them all with one fan. Or two on one fan (veg and dry) and flower on the other.

If the room that feeds the air in is in the right temp range and low humidity you can probably just dump the air back into it too. You might need a dehumidifier.

4 Likes

Are you talking lung intake or post filtering. If post filtering have all 3 rooms vent with a damper to the lung room and then have the carbon filter in there with a fan on the outside sucking through the filter. Then use the dampers to control the draw from each room.

1 Like

Here’s the deal I have 1 30 pint compressor dehuey, and I just bought and installed an InkBird HIC 200 with a humidifier to keep my RH @ 85% and temps @77-82 running a 600w vero cob fixture I’m basing by temps and humidity of off a Custom VPD chart off of

And it has 3 ranges of temps and humidity based off of propogation/ veg , late veg/early flower , late flower with ideal temps and RH for the different stages of growth, specifically for LED’s .

So I have my ink bird probe in the tent and I’m controlling my RH with a humidifier, dehuey outside the tent in the lung room. (My temps are controlled by a 6” AC infinity on a thermostat.

So I started thinking everything is just great running 1 tent but eventually I’m gonna have a perpetual grow and was trying to figure out HOW WOULD I CONTROL THE PERFECT environment for 3 TENTS in a lungroom?

Note: by lung room is not a sealed room I intake air and gets dumped outside. Cooling my room with a mini split.

1 Like

Are U trying to do it all with 1 fan and scrubber?

1 Like

You can have a humidity controller in one tent while running a dehumidifier in the room.

1 Like

No eventually I’ll have a fan and scrubber in each tent.

1 Like

TrolMaster has environmental control toys worth a peek.

I need a day/night fan controller.
Considering this econo stand alone unit.

I wish the AC infinity controller could do day/night settings…nope

5 Likes

Thank you , your advice and knowledge is priceless. You solved my equation I believe. In theory.

2 Likes

you could put the
Ac infinity controller on a timer
if that would help

@GramTorino I will buy 1 of these troll masters for each tent, and create the environment inside each tent with this. Good news is the link you gave has a 20% discount right now!

2 Likes

Well The question I had was on how to control the environment of 3 different tents

i use 3 tents in one room, I use a inexpensive controller from amazon for heat and cool, the cool is hooked up to my exhaust fans and intakes, I use simple outlet timers for day and night. Not Ideal but it works out and I dont sell product so cost is a factor. Anyone else remember a dime bag being more weight then ounces? 3 finger dime bags…bring em back lol

5 Likes

I run the lights during the actual night,as its when in the winter the heat is lowest and in the summer the ac up the most

@who. That would only work if I had 2 fans. 1 for day temp, 1 for night temp.

2 Likes

I run filtered fresh air for the winter(from the outside where its 30 below alot)

1 Like

@GramTorino I have been looking at AC t6 and t8’s close to purchasing, they could save the dehumid from running reducing the ac cost as well as eletric

A day/night setting would be nice, but since it has temp and humidity, that seems to kick the fan on at night as well.

2 Likes

should also mention i use cmh and led that are dimmable and can be controlled

Cool.
I’m going to grab one also. Hopefully they work a charm.

My setup. Veg room pulls air from flower room, via AC Infinity.

Flower pulls air from either lung room or outside…depending on the season.

I can also run my flower sealed with AC and Co2. Veg loves that config. Lol

Each room on different light schedules, and temp/rh needs makes it a little more challenging.

4 Likes