G’s ongoing grow diary (Currently Midnight Cowboy and Divine Intervention from Bodhi)

I probably should have cleaned up the lowers more before going into flower but I was on a tight schedule of transplanting and flipping only a few days later.
Did a nice big cleanup today on day 14 of flower, these girls are looking good!
Took off about 100 snips total yet from the top it hardly looks like I did a thing! Hopefully that wasn’t too aggressive of a pruning for them

5 Likes

Divine intervention and back middle MC are getting tall on me here :grimacing:
Day 15 of flower and my light hangers are maxed out at 11-12 inches above the top colas, I’ll get another 2.5 inches of height from zip tying the lights to the top of the tent

Back middle getting some purps and frost on the sugar leaves, night temps are pretty high at 76-77ish so definitely the mendo coming out nicely

Divine intervention is just a little taller than the back middle MC, much more lanky though and smaller bud sets so far

6 Likes

Got quite the stretch going in the back row, I hit the lone DI girl with pollen from 2 of the 3 males, I thought the third was a late bloomer but it’s been a few days and he’s still just looking a bit unhappy.

Looks like I snipped the stems from the male MCs a bit early because only a couple pollen sacks opened up and dropped only a tiny tiny bit, I wiped it up with a q-tip but I don’t even think it’s enough to shake off the q-tip for a pollination

Day 20 and these girls are looking great!
Please stop stretching though ladies :grimacing:

Getting some grape candy/grape sour skittles smells off the back middle MC

DI boys, last pic is the one that hasn’t dropped any pollen yet

Failed MC boys

DI

Back middle MC

5 Likes

Bent over the 2 DI tops that were around 8 inches from the light, hanging around 11 now after turning their buds back up :grimacing:
I would bend the middle MC a bit but I’ve tried to squish the stem and test bending her a bit, and she’s got some super solid stems! Wish I could have kept a clone of her, but all the more excuse to run some MC again in the future!

Day 23 flower

4 Likes

Man they are really cruising towards that light brother! Everything looks amazing :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks! Wild that they were just a foot high at flip, pushing 40 inches right now so that’s over 3x and the lights are fully maxed out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day 28 of flower today, everyone is looking super happy and filling in nicely!
The back 2 MC (center/right) and DI (Left) are all going wild!
Lots of frost and great smells all around

MC

DI

5 Likes

Killing it man, nice work.

2 Likes