Gadarien tries again

Dude that would be fuckin killer an than I’d owe u one an I for sure follow my word as thats all i got lol its means alot to me cause back in my drug days i was a P.O.S. so i strive to do better anywho thank u buddy

3 Likes

Alright bud I got some I’ll send you. Pm me your safe addy and I’ll try and get them sent out tomorrow.

5 Likes

Got home from work and man did I freak out. It has been raining all day. The SD and MB are fine but the SSH isn’t strong enough on her own I suppose.

Propped her back up with an antique measuring stick. I’ll grab a pic and edit it in shortly.

Edit

9 Likes

Oh shit I’m sure she’ll bounce back once u got her all propped up

1 Like

Lmfao I actually did this other night with my lil girl I was transplanting it cause she was in straight mud an gnats so went to dump her out an the whole plant came out an the dirt buried her I hurried grabbed her checked her out nothing broke so rinsed her off put in new soil an she’s doing good couple days later

2 Likes

She’s taking a nap, she’ll be fine lol. Glad you got her propped up! I need to get better at that

3 Likes

They are super resilient like that. I love these plants.

@HomegrownVABudz lol. She scared me like an old grandmother who fell asleep in the recliner and doesn’t look like she’s breathing. :rofl:

8 Likes

I was going to move the pot at first and prop her against the fence, but her roots go through the bag and into the earth and that is just fine with me. She has been dry and hunting for water hard.

4 Likes

I think she found some or the rain found her gave her a good shower lol glad nothing broke

4 Likes

My heart skipped a beat for you! Haha, glad you could prop it back up brother, I’m sure it will be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I thought it was dead.

In better news I am loving the bud structure on the tent girls.

The first two are the sativa leaning VBBXBBM X BSHW and the second two are GC X BSHW. Getting frosty at 6.5 weeks.

9 Likes

Hey! I read through all of this! My general thoughts are: awesome work, maybe your mites came from your outside plants? (like maybe you should tend to indoor before outdoor?), and otherwise thank you for sharing your progress.

Also! Your cat is gorgeous! And this is extremely late in the thread, but if you or anyone else needs a gentle way to keep a cat away from your tent, this is what I used when we had mine set up in Cat Accessible Zone before I moved it to my basement: slightly flexible cat spikes

They don’t hurt the cat, but you can lay the up against the sides to keep them from reaching up to scratch (my cat’s favorite), and along the ground as like a moat. (they’re basically pigeon spikes, but for cats)

Anyway, this newbie is excited to continue following your process.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! I actually cut clones from my outdoor and put them inside to root. My lack of IPM lead to my mite problem. I figured it was a high likelihood I’d have pests after doing it, but I also had zero luck with clones prior to that attempt. So I figured it wasn’t going to be the end of the world.

I am still dealing with them and without a proper home for my plants I think this’ll be the end of holding plants for a while. I will up pot everything in the closet at the end of my current tent run and put them all into flower. I probably won’t cull any males from any of the Vietnam Black crosses. I’ll let them seed it all and then I’ll be able to hunt through seeds after a full tent clean out.

I’m hoping to get a place with more space within the next year, but you know “the best laid plans of mice and men” and all that.

5 Likes

Ah yeah, that’d do it! I missed the detail there, sorry! Maybe just starting everything inside and cutting before sending outside? I know that’d keep things tight until you decide what’s going where, but might be a way to keep holding while avoiding pest-recruitment activities?

I hear that about moving facilitating more growing. I had wanted to grow before my move last year, but our old house had really sketchy electrical (3 near-fires in one summer!) so it wasn’t worth even trying a mini grow.

3 Likes

That would work except they were given to me as established outdoor clones. I knew better and yet shot myself right in the ass. :rofl:

Yeah electrical fires are no joke. Definitely not worth the risk.

3 Likes

LSGTK: smoothest uncured I’ve ever smoked. I’m high but in a weird way. My ears want to pop (haven’t had that since the Viet black. My thoughts are clear and ungarbled, but I’m high behind my eyes. I feel like I’ve got no issues getting up and doing something while also being completely content with just chilling on the porch and listening to the birds chirp.

The smoke was smooth and tasted like movie theater buttered popcorn on the exhale. The smoke according to my wife smells like peach tea or cat piss (they smell the same to us).

All around I’m pretty excited for it to cure up a little. It’s a nice one @THCeed

10 Likes