Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w

Thanks! I just ordered a Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w Greenhouse Indoor Hydroponic Grow Lighting 9 Band. I’ve been using two Sylvania Spot-Gro 65 W. Hoping the new light will do better. This is an auto flower Northern Lights. I don’t know how it’ll do but it’ll keep me busy while the season catches up and the big green house is built.

Got the LED hung up and all seems well. Her name is Candy and she is a little northern light auto. Very excited to see what this light will do!!

3 Likes

Good luck! I’ve started this new topic for your flowers.

Thanks, I am not too savvy on this blog business. I did have some plexiglass mirror panels from a suspended ceiling at a fancy beauty salon and put them up. I’ll now watch and wait. I have started two THC Bomb auto seeds and have a 4 gallon soil that I want to plant just for fun. This is so cool! I am growing my own medicine!!

1 Like

Not sure about plexiglas mirrors, but regular mirrors eat light, unlike bright white surfaces and mylar.

Like you, I’m growing my own meds. Stage 4 cancer patient with lung involvement, so I make a tincture (Green Dragon) from alcohol and drink my weed. I like it better than smoking, actually.

How goes this project? Any updates?

I love the name tag! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It’s like a meet n’ greet!

Hes gone beacuse his light shit out on him;)

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA, you are the worst @lotus710, too much man!

1 Like