Garden-Buddy's Basement

Ok! New Year, new experiments! I Put 8 scuffed Blackberry Spacewreck seeds in a slice of aloe. I’ll leave them for at least 12 hours so they can soak up that goodness and then I’ll put them in root riot cubes and cross my fingers.

9 Likes

OK… Soo… NOT Jello shots…
Got it!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Stuff is wrapping up with the BMG and the Black Triangle. Hoping for some luck with these Blackberry Spacewreck seeds but not getting my hopes up. Will chop down the flowers Saturday and try to reveg the BMG for some more clones. Most of the Black Triangle will become bubble hash, probably very sticky bubble hash. Here are some visuals, BMG first then Black Triangle, and some hash chunks from some forum stomper autos .

14 Likes

Things are happening. Chopped everything down, crossing my fingers for reveg and clones of the BMG, and one of the Blackberry Spacewrecks has joined the party, this gives me some hope:)

9 Likes

Very Hashy nugs! We are going to have a ball, or perhaps a triangle, a Black Triangle of hash. If I ever find a really nice Black Triangle to keep as the mothership, I’ll name her TR3B.

13 Likes

Good looking bud…

4 Likes

Here are some new contenders. Should I do something about that guy pushing up the wrong way, or is it hopeless? These are all Blackberry Spacewreck.

5 Likes

There’s always hope. You can handle her, just be gentle and don’t break the taproot. Pull back the puck to make it easier to remove, invert, replace, and litfa. :bear::+1: Worst case: it dies, but then, it was going to do that anyway.

3 Likes

I’d recommend doing nothing, unless you’re a skilled surgeon or have a robot arm assisting you. Seedlings are fragile, and messing with the taproot is the best way to kill them. Last set of seeds, I had two seeds pop up from rooting cubes with the taproots pointing up - the first one, I tried to save on the advice of other well-meaning forum folk. I’m too clumsy, and it died. The second one, I figured I’d be too clumsy and would probably kill it anyway, so I left it alone - the next day the taproot had figured out which way was down, buried itself in the rooting cube, and started to pull the rest of the seedling upwards out of the rooting cube to face the light. The plants figured this out long ago without our help, let them do their thing. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m gonna just litfa. In the past Ive tried minor surgery and not been successful, this time I’m gonna just wait and see. So far I’ve got 4 of them up, not bad with these old seeds.

3 Likes

So, I couldn’t resist helping little upside down guy out. Was looking like they were not gonna make it, so with freshly washed hands I pulled the starter plug apart and sort of pointed em in the right direction. Hope it helped. Litfa can be easier said than done.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t3:
It really can be hard sometimes.
Half the time I start doing something and then remind myself to back off.
It’s been days so I’d think at this point you made the right decision.
Make a note if your taking clones that that one was a week starter

2 Likes

Ok, a little update, it’s been a minute. I have one of the Blackberry Spacewrecks that might do something, and a few others that are just barely hanging on. Aloed 11 Quick silver seeds last week and have put the ones that showed tails into root riot cubes. Quicksilver is (metal haze x C99) x (Aculpulco Gold x C99) would be super cool to get a couple to grow, fingers crossed.

Also made some Black Triangle hash yesterday, it is drying in the freezer:)

10 Likes

cool Bud
Nice garden!

1 Like

Seriously contemplating buying some of their new triploid CBD seeds to make some hash/tincture with when the NEW new drops in march.

Blended CBD/THC hash anyone? Or tincture?

I love getting shit in the mail! Especially when it’s BOG Sour Bluetooth seeds! Thanks @Bobgrows, @Indoornesian, @Heliosphear, @DougDawson for making this place work, you get me high:)

help from friends.

7 Likes

Happy they arrived safely. That’s some fire right there! @Indoornesian doesn’t mess around! :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Actually it’s you Bob that doesn’t mess around! You had those sent out before you even got em…lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Day is shaping up nice, dank seeds in the mail, and just scored three dispo weed samples from the friendly neighborhood stoner while I was walking the dog:) some bubba fett, lemon candy, and silver ghost from Flora Farms.

2 Likes

Wish i had one of those… wait, I am him!

2 Likes