Garden of Green seedbank

Making this thread because Garden of Green isn’t talked about enough.
A family business with reasonable pricing and stellar genetics.
Currently it’s mostly 6 seeds for 30 EUR. Plenty of regular non-feminized seeds. Auto and photoperiod.

I’m growing their Violet Kush auto fem and I’m impressed!
First time I have that much trichome coverage.
Would definitely buy again.

Feel free to share your experience with their cultivars here.

2 Likes

i’ve got GOG candyland outside in flower. it has been consistently one of the most healthy plants the entire grow.

i also grew out one of their autos last winter. blue dream auto. easy grow with significant yield for an auto. i still have a bit left in the jar. it was one of my favorites of stuff i have grown out so far. tastes great, nice strong cerebral buzz that lasts for a few hours. works good for abuela too. i have 5 seeds left of the BDA. will be growing more of those this winter for sure.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Til_Valhalla !

2 Likes

sure thing,
good luck with your grow.

1 Like

I’ve had a week now of eating half a teaspoon of 2 hrs 10 mins at 100C/212F Violet Kush auto decarb every day, sometimes twice a day, and it’s AMAZING FOR SLEEP.
Insomnia doesn’t exist anymore with this line, at least with this plant I grew.
I don’t know how stable this line is but this one particular phenotype I grew is phenomenal.
Was a breeze to grow as well and I have had a lot of thrips nibbling at my other plants, this one had the least amount of bite marks.
Big long trichomes that often cover decent sized leaves entirely.

When I eat just a tiny little bit too much it knocks me out like nothing else I’ve ever grown thus far in my 5 years of growing! I have to go lay down or I feel I’m gonna just fall off my chair.

1 Like