Gardenier's Grow Thread

Here you can see there were definitely salts building up on the Purple Queen Auto (PQA), and the Juice seeds were hurting for training, trimming, and up potting.

IMG_9027 IMG_9108 IMG_9107 IMG_9106 IMG_9105 IMG_9028 IMG_9109

2 Likes

Here you can see how overgrown (heh) the Juice seeds actually got once I pulled the PQA. You also the PQA getting some sun before her chop the following morning. Lastly youā€™ll see a manicured PQA bud before going in the jar. Total dried weight was 140g or about .58g per watt.

IMG_9160 !
IMG_9156 IMG_9159 IMG_9158 IMG_9157 IMG_9210 !

2 Likes

Fell away from consistent posting when the mental health took a dip. Lovely memories (sarcasm) from the Iraq war in 2005 pop up, and well, shit gets neglected. Still hung on and got the girls fed. Finished up PQA, got her trimmed and curing. For the few weeks shes been curing the smoke is smooth and the effects are definitely what I need for now. Definitely takes the edge off when alcohol just isnt an option.

Also got some care packages from the homies @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle :grinning:

IMG_9070 IMG_9071

Rest assured your progeny will be well taken care of when I get to growing them!

3 Likes

Hereā€™s how ā€œthe juiceā€ which actually ended up being a strain called Papaya OG finished up. Ended up with 178 dried grams from the three plants. I pollinated one branch from one of the plants and quarantined it for 48 hours and covered the branch with a paper bag.

After removing the bag I placed her back with the other girls, but unfortunately I didnā€™t quarantine long enough. I used pollen from the male Strawberry Cream to pollinate with.

Crops1
Crops2
Crops3
Crops4
Crops5
Crops6
Crops7
Crops8
Crops9
Crops10
Crops11
Crops12
Crops13
Crops14
Crops15
Crops16
Crops17
Crops18

2 Likes

While everything was drying and curing I busted out some seeds I got from Seed City. Didnā€™t have ther greatest of luck with them germinating.
2 Nirvana Blue Dream, 1 Sensi Skunk#1, 2 of their bulk Green Crack, did not germinate and some even molded. My process was soak in RO water for 24 hours then pop into a rapid rooter.

1 Like

So with those failures I tried just planting the seeds directly into soil after they cracked open. I soaked 2 of their GSC x Skywalker, 1 of their bulk Tangie, and 1 Barneys Farm Gorilla Skittlez.

New Batch3
The GSC x Skywalker seeds in soil cups covered to keep the humidity up. One popped up but as youā€™ll see in the following pic itā€™s looking like a goner already.

New Batch1

New Batch2
The Tangie is moving along nicely, but that Gorilla Skittlez is looking like her mom drank way too much during pregnancy :joy:

Iā€™ve got the humidity between 56 -65% currently in the tent with some indirect airflow. Fingers crossed that at least the tangie and GSkittlez survive. Time will tell.

1 Like