Gardening Naked

No pictures please.

And yes this is a serious question.

So I was house hunting and a found a lovely house way below market value and went “something must be wrong with it.” There was. It was located inside a nudist colony.

Sometimes I tend to my plants naked. It’s because I wake up with things to do and I like to get my lifting done before breakfast so sometimes I’ll feed and water before I get dressed.

Does anybody else do this?

Naked growers unite! Then we can live communally in this house I mention.

Or maybe you prefer not to admit it and you have a “friend” who does it. Also acceptable.

:shushing_face:

29 Likes

I have a small quarantine tent in my bathroom. I have been known to pollinate females in that tent wearing my birthday suit. :rofl:

21 Likes

There is some method to my madness too in that I don’t like to touch my indoor after touching my outdoor and so if I just wash my hands I don’t have to worry about cross transfer from my clothes.

7 Likes

When i had a room full with 1000w hps i loved being naked in there! Warm, wonderful smells and windy. Everything a naked man needs to thrive :rofl:
Edit: the room was 10x20m :grin:
Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

I would but trust me no one wants to see that :flushed:

6 Likes

Yes, no man needs tan lines so catching a couple rays in the grow room not only feels good but it good for your complexion too. I’m a pasty white boy.

5 Likes

that back view when bending down to top feed ewwwwwww brings up the topic of bleaching assholes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Haha exactly, im a White boy too. Have a really hard time not being pale :blush:

@ColeLennon or refil the dwc in my case :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

I abuse my plants enough, they don’t need to see that :rofl:

15 Likes

Bugs don’t like it either so it’s great IPM

9 Likes

Also don’t want to explain that it’s not a cat hair in the picture :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Thank god the weathers cooling, I’m going to start wearing sweats and long sleeve t’s. My gauntlet has me coming out itchy and sticky. I love it but don’t want to wear it every time I come out of the gauntlet.

4 Likes

Sadly my pain condition has me in the buff mostly when indoors, gardening or not. There is the odd time I need to go out for a second (like getting the morning paper) where I think it is a waste of effort to throw on some shorts but so far I have to the social standards of my neighbourhood.

8 Likes

Sure, sometimes. If I’ve been outside I’ll take a shower before I head to the basement. I always throw socks on at least, but bare assed-ness happens pretty frequently.

6 Likes

I have a follicular condition that I deal with by almost never wearing shirts. It’s become a family joke. “Oh that Foreigner is not wearing a shirt again.” :joy:

3 Likes

Say it ain’t so… :rofl:

15 Likes

Yes I will occasionally get called Bobandy. I don’t wear shirts, not even in the winter time :joy:

That show is a classic with so many quoteable lines :+1:

9 Likes

Yeah, it was so stupid but was hard to look away :rofl: I saw them all.

1 Like

I recognize him, didn’t he have a strain called cheeseburger crush?

4 Likes

I assumed everyone gardened in the buff? :raised_hands: It is our own personal Eden after all :laughing:
My GF says I seem to enjoy spending every possible opportunity not wearing clothes, and I believe that is true :sweat_smile: Slippers and sunglasses, what a perfect name for a grow shop :joy:

7 Likes