Gardening Naked

Smokey’s cheeseburger K®ush

1 Like

No slippers no sunglasses no service.

3 Likes

Lol.

Yeah I cook and garden naked all the time.

5 Likes

I no longer do bacon that way.

7 Likes

It’s the only way.

Or… or… in the oven, on a baking sheet like royalty :ok_hand:

1 Like

Delicious sexual third degree burns.

1 Like

Not my proudest moment… one time I accidentally knocked the pan and had boiling fat burn my groin.

4 Likes

Probably had some explaining to do. “These blisters and lesions on my junk are not what you think.”

2 Likes

She was there when it happened, and was too busy laughing to ask questions. :rofl:

I had the reflex to wipe if off with my hand and just ripped all the burned skin. Hee haw

2 Likes

I can use this, “Really. I was making bacon.”

2 Likes

That’s why I wear an apron when I cook. Which then leads to me wearing an apron and nothing else for the rest of the day haha

3 Likes

Lol, i always torch my eyebrows when i do bbq :rofl: Happy little accidents with too much lighter fuel on the briquettes :grin:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

I grew vertical trees for a while. The first run, I burned my back on a bulb at least 5 times. Then I became a sensei.

3 Likes

I’m always worried about my hair when I’m leaning too far into the tent.

1 Like

:rofl: what a thread, but we all know we have done it at least one time, and more if its indoors :rofl:

5 Likes

I sometimes do it for short periods on the balcony and I don’t care if some pervert with binoculars wants to have a look. Maybe I’ll get my own TikTok.

5 Likes

:rofl: opening a new onlyfans, naked gardeners club, but it seems everything is infested with some kind of caterpillars :rofl:

7 Likes

Hehe, i had a mh lamp which stored lots static electricity, so when you bumped you head into it, you got zapped in the head :rofl: Got zapped on the ass once. After awhile me and miss would argue whos got to handle the plants under this light.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

Shit! Happened to me more than once, naked unfortunately :man_facepalming: :rofl:. Be careful when being around hot and not well grounded lights, might fry some low hanging fruits yk :rofl:

4 Likes

Guess it could always be worse but dam.
download (11)

7 Likes