Gardening Naked

Dude! I would never walk straight again… Poop from three hole! Such a painful image!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

That is the before shot where the bull throws him up in the air.

3 Likes

Yeah but in fairness when I see the bull and spears sticking out of it I root for the bull. That so called sport disgusts me.

10 Likes

Hahaha

Another time I transformed a window ac into a water chiller for my rdwc, I was just doing some tests, so nothing was covered. I left it running the whole night and some water splashed on the ground wire and it cracked the soldering.

I didn’t notice until it was time for a rez change. It was a very interesting experience lol

I left it that way for the whole flower period too :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Something about that picture doesn’t sit well with me. Lmao

4 Likes

Damn thats crazy dude! You could have died! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

@DougDawson I totaly agree, killing animals for fun does leave a bad taste in your mouth…

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

LOL

There are videos floating on the internet of me doing dumb shit with electricity.:laughing:

Don’t try this at home.

2 Likes

Jeez can’t a man take a nap while naked without you guys blowing up the thread? :joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, It has been very humid and wet here so naked gardening is the leading cause of mosquito bites lately.

Certified 100% Natural Gardening :call_me_hand:

Perhapse the Natural Gardeing folks should check out this …
. . . . World Naked Gardening Day (WNGD )
(Warning: There will 100% be picures of naked gardening)

Naked dance

7 Likes

Funny my 2021 goals were to not do those things :joy:

4 Likes

Sure I stir my nutes with my dinger. Kind of a pain in the ass to mix up 5 gallons at a time but I can’t effectively stir in anything narrower. True pros then do a foliar by doing the helicopter move when done stirring.

9 Likes

PSA careful with the pH down

3 Likes

Gotta Luv a Good Sword Fight :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

So, my wife was wondering why her tomatoes were not getting red. So I told her to take all her clothes off at the stroke of midnight and run around in the garden and your tomatoes will turn red.
She did as instructed and the next morning I asked how it went. She said there was no changes to the tomatoes, but the cucumbers grew 8 inches.

8 Likes

One of my mentors was naked, deep in the backwoods planting a fruit tree when the FBI showed up looking for Judi Bari after they blew up her car.

Same family had a semi domestic in heat deer mount the commanding officer of a raiding party repeatedly. They never stopped laughing about his orders to “call off your deer!!!”

3 Likes

i beg to differ.

1 Like

1,000 HPS do run hot! I had one in a 2.5’ x 7’ closet and it got real hot in there.

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t benefit from a good chemical peel from time to time?

2 Likes

And there are idiots who pay good money for it when we get it for free!

I sense a business idea.

1 Like

I have absolutely done this on the reg in my basement grow lol

1 Like