Gardzen marry grow bags

So my favorite grow bag and grow supply company “gardzen” has launched a new product that I am absolutely thrilled about this year that I’d like to share with you other growers.

Typically in my grows I start my plants in 3" soil cubes and as soon as the cotelydons open and green they go to a 3-5 gallon grow bag till they reveal gender then up to a 10,20, or 30 gallon for remainder of the grow. Now instead of putting my plants through transplant shock I can just unvelcro the bottom and set it into the final size, easy peasy! Gonna give it a good ole run this year

I’m not affiliated with the company in any way and would never know if anyone actually ordered these off here, just sharing the knowledge of awesome gear for a reasonable price point

9 Likes

Curious system, indoor you may have height problems … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d agree for those tent fellas, gonna check em out for my greenhouse run

2 Likes

Seems like a decent idea. Really nice for the Octo Pot folks.
All my up potting is usually a quick squeeze on each pot corner towards the center, grab the stalk, the whole root mass follows, and into a partial filled pot, and back fill. No stress.

3 Likes

Company sent me a courtesy 10 pack of testers, here’s the gear! Think these are a pretty cool concept/idea for the lazy gardener :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you able to pick up a full bag by the handles and not have the bottom fall out of it?

Great question, lemme go fill it up. My soil mix has lava rock in it and consequently a heavy medium so should be a great weight test

2 Likes

Step 1 fill

Step 2 hang on door lol

Even grabbed the handles and shook it up and down pretty hard trying to see if the bottom would blow out, solid as hell. That mesh screen at the bottom holds the soil in tight

4 Likes

Great test thanks .

1 Like

Neat, to tall for me but I like the idea. I use their regular grow bags with handles. Can’t beat $30 for 20 bags

1 Like

Well they come in several sizes, the one I have here is the 5 gallon. Think they have a 1,2,and 3 as well.
That’s why I’ve enjoyed purchasing all my grow bags from that company, extremely reasonable price point and the owner is awesome to deal with. Had some 30 gallons I filled and tried to move and ripped the handle pretty good, sent her a pic and had a refund for all 6 in that purchase that night

10% off is usually on first order only but if something is out of stock or show interest in another future order just messaging her u can usually get another coupon code out of her, last year for my bday she gave me a 10 use code :grin:

But like u said, 20 bags for 30 bucks is cheap, can’t even get plastic of home Depot/lowes soil pots for that cheap, they push their shipping through Amazon and usually get things in a couple days being out in BFE too

As far as quality goes I’ve been able to get 3 weed grows and 2 veggie grows out of em and material is still just as tough and intact as the day I got em, can easily see myself using em for several years before feeling like they need to be replaced although I did melt the fuck out of a 10 gallon getting pissed off with ants taking out seedlings last year and pulled out the fullsize torch from harbor freight and blasted em hahah

2 Likes

Has anyone checked these out for themselves?