šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

That is what I am here for @Swe-can :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Good morning Europe!

Today I woke up to the news of one of our European brothers reaching out for help.

His wife is suffering from a debilitating condition (MS) and is progressing quite fast.

Unfortunately Iā€™m not in a position to help directly so I thought Iā€™d help by spreading the word throughout the continent in the hope it reaches someone in that position.

He is in need of RSO and if you are, or know someone, in possession of a strain that has shown good results in stalling the progression of MS Iā€™m sure heā€™d appreciate hearing from you.

Iā€™m going to tag every European thatā€™s posted in this thread do draw your attention to it and also a link to his post.
Thank you guys!

@santero all the best brother, I wish I could do more.

https://overgrow.com/t/san-checking-in-og/23523/420?u=hempire420

@TastyCrop @Pannonian @LonelyOC @Andrexl @OPJ @Ras @Swe-can @saxo @Faithisyours @SamwellBB @Murciano207 @Stinky @NIGHTMARE @Esrgood4u @Shevchenko @brampie @Bob13 @mndlss @Boltcutter @GCC.Bud @Ras-T @George @paolohemp

11 Likes

try snsh.eu they got what youre looking for and its transolate also in spannish

4 Likes

look on it on google and you find them

4 Likes

@santero Iā€™ve had the opportunity to help quote a few MS patients and in my experience one strain isnā€™t enough. Using a high THC indica together with a high CBD strain will give you the most optimal benefits for RSOs for MS. Also vaping a body heavy indica when immediate problems occur is also something that the patients ive had, have had lots of benefits from.

The high THC strain that they all choose in the end for the RSO was OG Kush x Rare darkness #1 and the CBD strain I used was an Afghan landrace cross that tested over 20% CBD.

The vaping smoke i gave them was Ortega.

I dont got any seeds of these, but I hope it helps you spark some ideas :heart:

Much love from Swedenā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

Hey guys! I hail from the North Europe.

Last year I put up a topic for Nordic/Baltic overgrowers but that didnā€™t get a lot of replies then.

I work as a writer and consultant for cannabis businesses, and Iā€™m also spending most of my free time on drug reform activism, writing on the forums and mainly communicating with people working in the business or growing for hobby, so you could say this is a way of life for me: I live and breath the herb.

I went to Spannabis this year and had some amazing time, even though our visit was quick and we only got to visit one club. Trialed some stuff from La Chanvriere x the Grateful Seeds (SunsetZ) and Old School Genetics (Petrol Skunk). Those both were some really fire bud and on par with the Bacio Gelato. Iā€™m really happy with the current state of Cannabis breeding in Europe. A lot of skillful people are working in the business, and what Iā€™m excited about is the stuff which is going to come out when they get to do huuuge runs again, with the herb becoming legalized in the EU.

I donā€™t know if you have taken notice, but the new official Cannabis monograph is under way: Ph. Eur. publishes Cannabis flos draft monograph in Pharmeuropa for comment - European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare

8 Likes

Hi, UK here. :uk:

Very much European by geography and attitude! Sadly no longer benefiting from the customs union and single market, but working on that part :wink: Hopefully all the xenophobic faff is over in our country, but eh, you never know here :confused:

Iā€™ve been growing for over 25 years on and off, though I took a 20 year gap in the middle for, ahem, legal reasons. Iā€™m back now and growing my own medication happily.

I was glad to see your post and get the feeling of belonging to the European possee again, along with our friends in the USA / Canada!

12 Likes

Anyone wants to have some Spirit Train seeds from the Fall Box 22?

There are more than enough and i want to share some.

Best wishes

Bud.

11 Likes

Hey @MidgeSmith welcome brother!

@GCC.Bud thatā€™s very kind of you wanting to share your surplus, lookā€™s like you got a breederā€™s pack for the Spirit Train.

I also got some ST but not the breederā€™s pack.

Iā€™ve never been one to compare sizesā€¦ but one thing I couldnā€™t avoid noticing, since your container is see through, is that your seeds seem to be big and dark where as the ones I have are on the smaller size and lighter in colour.

Wonder if they come from different batches/plants!?!

5 Likes

Hey guys Iā€™ve been growing our own medicine with my wife for a while now.like 10years
We live in Belgium.
I have 2 small tents with lights that I bought on AliExpress. 240w lm301h
We are always looking for tasty flavors
I hope that you guys are okay.

9 Likes

Is here anyone that realy like to grow and breed autoflowering strains :seedling: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I do @Faithisyours !

I have a few auto strains and am planning to make seeds of all of them in the coming months.

Right now I have Loki OG going.

2 Likes

Have the mutants made it to Europe?

There are some really cool mutated cultivars out there.

Freakshow, Supafreak, Australian Bastard, Drunken Bastard, Ducksfoot, variegated, albino, just to mention a fewā€¦

Is/has anybody here run them?

I have some autos that i would not run in near future so i am willing to give it to someone becouse i am more of a reular guy and its sad that i have it in fridge :+1: dm me if interested

2 Likes

Dm on its way! :slight_smile:

Seedslut much? Yeah baby!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah i like autos.
@Hempire420 i have plans on growing out some freakshow in the near future

1 Like

I want to give that a go too. It just seems like the perfect strain for guerrilla, looks more like a fern than pot! Have you got the seeds yet?

Yeah i have a good selection thanks to other og members, thats what i was thinking too but its a super interesting strain for me too

1 Like

Youā€™re ahead of me, I havenā€™t got any seeds yet.

Iā€™m hoping to get some through trades failing that might try and organize a Groupon buy for a seed run if enough people are interested. I know there was one done in the past between 10 members.

I canā€™t bring myself to pay market price for that strain.

1 Like

I can share if you plan on breeding them for more or im sure i saw a freakshow seed run going on somewhere on the forum

1 Like