šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ŗ Gathering European Overgrowers

She is gorgeous!

Just out of curiosity, cause I read a bunch about that strain recently: Is that the original line? Is it an elite cut or grown from seed? If seed, did you find a keeper amongst yours?

2 Likes

Elite cut pre 2007 from Valencia

3 Likes

That sounds lovely :blush:

3 Likes

What happens after 50 likes?

a badge gold

Great Reply

Received 50 likes on a reply

Great Topic

Received 50 likes on a topic

4 Likes

FIFA World Cup 2022 :soccer: - Overgrow.com

Hello all European growers, Iā€™m in that part of the world.

Can i still join in lol

20 Likes

ā€¦looks great,StarDog

sureā€¦itĀ“s made for the whole Continent,not only for the union of diff. states

7 Likes

Exactlyā€¦! Welcome mate!

5 Likes

This will be the first World Cup I will boycott. I love football, but I cannot tolerate the human rights situation.

4 Likes

What is it?

Stardawg by star_dog? :rofl: it does sell well round here

2 Likes

Politics isnā€™t my scene, itā€™s just a poor attempt at a brexit joke :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey buddy, Iā€™m not the most up to date with the latest strains/genetics etc but I think/hope itā€™s a bit different to star dawg but idk?

Apparently itā€™s chemdog ā˜“ black domina which doesnā€™t mean a whole lot tbh.

Iā€™m more hopeful than optimistic Iā€™ve had a lot of disappointments in the past couple of years, fingers crossed i get at least one keeper.

2 Likes

Looks nice, have you run it before?

2 Likes

No buddy, Iā€™ve not tried it before, it does smell nice but nothing particularly remarkable at the moment, it has a sweet, earthy fuel like smell.

Iā€™m more optimistic about the blueberry twist itā€™s got some nice fruity aromas from it.

2 Likes

Hi againā€¦ Iā€™m going to make a little trip to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks.
Andā€¦ I wanna hear some recomendationsā€¦ and ask if anyone has tried to send itself a ā€œgreen packetā€ - at most 5 grams- ;). Iā€™m from spain and going by plane so not to have ā€œitā€ with meā€¦

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey man,
the last time i visited was for 6 days in September. Honestly, although i love the city and its people, it was a bittersweet experience that left me pretty broke - even tho most of the stuff i smoked during my stay were free samples for a cup! These days the asking prices in the Coffeeshops are insane, usually the cheapest item on the Menu is between 12-16 Euros and the sky is the limit, even a mint tea averages 5ā‚¬ these days!! 10 years ago 12-16ā‚¬ was the price of the more expensive listings. But Amsterdam in general has gotten stupidly expensive, even a bowl of granola and yoghurt plus a juice for breakfast were around 20ā‚¬, a soggy burger for dinner more like 25ā‚¬ p.P.
The bang for buck you get for flower from the local black market here in Germany is more attractive than what is sold in Amsterdam shops, I#m sure it can only be even better in Spain than here. So idk if itā€™s worth the hassle and risk to send some stuff back when your country is full of social clubs selling high quality flower.
What I would really recommend you to do is visit cool places outside of the canna-sphere, like the Rijksmuseum for example as well as generally avoiding the central tourist traps around Haarlemstraat etc., the red light district etc. So much info online on cool stuff to do, also because of the huge expat community over there.

During my last stay i frequently hung out at the Coffeeshop Easy Times, less because of the bud and more because it was always easy to find a spot on a couch to hang out and they were chill with you spending time. A lot of shops try to pressure you to leave pretty fast after you have smoked up what you boughtā€¦

Otherwise, the r/amsterdaments subreddit might be able to help you out.

Peace!

7 Likes

Hereā€™s a tip
When you get off plane and go to train station , instead of going straight to dam head other direction to Leiden ( student town university there )
There you find quality smoke and good student deals
Stock up there then head on into dam
Be aware tho different opening times in leiden coffee shops so find out when they open and close first to see if doeable ( opening times suit students )
Top quality smoke better than dam and great bargain 5g deals on their top sellers
: )

9 Likes

New member also from :uk:
Will be looking to lock down a strong mother in the coming years. Happy to participate in seed runs and co-op grows too,

7 Likes